Page 1 of 71 1234561151 ... LastLast

Default Greatest Quotes of all Time

i ve always loved hearing Quotes from the past, b/c some still work in 2days time. i fig i would share some.

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy--Benjamin Franklin

Remember upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all. --Alexander the Great

Cowards die many times before their actual deaths. -Julius Caesar

No Better Friend
    No Worse Enemy

Veteran Poster

Try to exclude the possibility of suffering which the order of nature and the existence of free-wills involve, and you find that you have excluded life itself. CS Lewis

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

"I'm from the streets" -hippifried

LOL

You're a faggot! Thanks in advance!- PomonaCA

it's always darkest, just before it turns pitch black and you're eaten alive by vampire sheep. - Me

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government. ---Thomas Jefferson

No Better Friend
    No Worse Enemy

"It is better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you are not"

Clemenza

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "Do you remember V. P. Dick Cheney "
    'YES, I DO. I use to call him 'TAINT'.
    "Taint? Why did you call him that?"
    'Because in every picture he was between Bush and Colin'

Veteran Poster

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks- Snoop Doggy Dogg

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

"I'm from the streets" -hippifried

LOL

You're a faggot! Thanks in advance!- PomonaCA

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Thumbs up Funny Quotes

So what's your problem? My Cousin Vinny (1992), spoken by Marisa Tomei

Ma, I made it…Top of the world!
    White Heat, spoken by James Cagney

Aw geez what a bunch that is: A meathead, A dingbat, a woman's lib and a bald headed kid. Archie Bunker

Aunt Esther: Who you calling ugly, sucker? (Sanford and Son)

Fred Sanford: I'm calling you ugly, I could push your face in some dough and make some gorilla cookies. (Sanford and Son)

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

"We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the Old." - Winston Churchill

"The gratitude of every home in our Island, in our Empire, and indeed throughout the world, except in the abodes of the guilty, goes out to the British airmen who, undaunted by odds, unwearied in their constant challenge and mortal danger, are turning the tide of the World War by their prowess and by their devotion. Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few. All hearts go out to the fighter pilots, whose brilliant actions we see with our own eyes day after day; but we must never forget that all the time, night after night, month after month, our bomber squadrons travel far into Germany, find their targets in the darkness by the highest navigational skill, aim their attacks, often under the heaviest fire, often with serious loss, with deliberate careful discrimination, and inflict shattering blows upon the whole of the technical and war-making structure of the Nazi power." - Winston Churchill

Two rousing quotes dedicated to the memory of all those brave and selfless RAF fighter pilots and bomber crews (and not forgetting Polish, French, Czech, Australian, American, Canadian and other pilots) who fought in the skies over Britain, France and Germany.

Fork 'andles

'A man who wishes to profess goodness at all times will come to ruin among so many who are not good. Therefore, it is necessary for a prince who wishes to maintain himself to learn how not to be good, and to use this knowledge or not to use it according to necessity.' The Prince, Chapter 15.