Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Danny partridge
    Most guys think TS's are like Mopeds:

They're fun to ride, but you don't want to let your friends see you doing it.
    LOL. Sooo true.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

I couldn't care less if a person knows that the woman I'm with is a transexual or not.

Junior Poster

lol never thought of TS girls in terms of mopeds... reasonable minds can differ, but i've always assumed most men on this board consider themselves straight. (the few girls i have spoken with seem to confirm that belief.) if true, i'd imagine most guys (myself included) want a girl as passable as possible. am i missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Brideshead
    I couldn't care less if a person knows that the woman I'm with is a transexual or not.
    You're a better person than 95% of the population.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danny partridge
    Quote Originally Posted by Brideshead
    You're a better person than 95% of the population.
    I really don't see what the shame is. I would proudly go anywhere with a transexual woman. I think they are beautiful. Yes some are more clockable than others, and I really couldn't care less. If it is someone I have desire to be with, I am going to be with that person,and to Hell with what anyone thinks.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    You are welcome to say that I am lying about it as you suggest, but this is a case where, "it is what it is".
    Vicki I am sorry you thought I was calling you a lyer. I did not mean to suggest that for a second. What I thought I said or atleast meant to say was I thought maybe you thought these people didn't know when maybe they secretly did know. In any case I stand corrected with your mentioned trip to the doctor.

I will tell you I thought alot about this debate/conversation since posting earlier today. I came to the conclusion (even before reading your latest reply) that I may have been wrong. I believe I may be looking through different eyes these days than a "non in the know" tgirl admirer. Its been a long time for me now as a tgirl fantasizer so I believe I probably notice things normal straight guys wouldn't. So I will take you at your word that you are a passable girl in real life. I actually feel bad now even sharing my previous oppinions on this subject. It really wasn't my place to jump in with those views. I appoligize if anyone may have been offended at all. I don't think Vicki was (she seems far too strong a person for that) but someone else may have been. But anyway I now think I was wrong so sorry for all the hub bub.

Side note, Vicki really is a damn good debater

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pilar_scooter03_124.jpg 
Views:	2900 
Size:	26.4 KB 
ID:	33797  

That's me channeling PartlyCloudy.

Personally, I think Tgirls are like motorcycles, hot and fast and fun, and I'm proud to be seen anywhere with a motorcycle, er, tgirl. Really. Out to dinner, shopping, whatever.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pilar_scooter05a_251.jpg 
Views:	2889 
Size:	41.8 KB 
ID:	33798  

But of course.

Platinum Poster

Actually that's a scooter, not a moped...scooter's don't have "peds".

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe