Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Quote Originally Posted by MarylandsMighty
    an asshole that looks like a womans vagina is the most hilarious descriptive phrase I have ever read.

I mean imagine "asshole that looks like the clowns mouth from the putt putt course"

"asshole that looks like a yawning bear"

it could go on and on, and really helps you. lol
    *Snark!*

I've just got this image of a yawning bear.

'Course, there's assholes that look like your boss, your husband/wife, and the guy that cut you off at the interchange.

But I digress.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Rookie Poster

I don't think a girl could ever be to passable.

hopefully they're honest about it though....

I agree with a Allanah's post. A lot of it is attitude and confidence. I just ended a 3 yr realtionship with a TS that was consumed by how she looked. One example; we moved into a new condo. There was a mixed couple living next door who spoke to us when we first moved in. Soon afterwards, mygf was upset because they stopped speaking. She felt that it was because they "knew".
    My take on it was the woman was fat and white. The guy was black and in good shape. It was probaly jealously on the womans part. I am confident in who I am and could care less if people know my woman was a TS. If a TS carries herself with confidence and is a lady, who cares.

Veteran Poster

I'm really not getting this post. I guess the question boils down to if you like a hint of maleness to the girls that we date.

I still don't know how to answer the question. On the surface, I would say hell no. I want my girl as feminine, soft and pretty as possible. But then i look at some of the genetic women that i have dated and there has been some similarities with TS women.

These haven't been so much maleness hints but those hints of glamour that as so common with TS women. Some people connect those things to trans women. And at times genetic women lacking that touch of glamour don't get my attention as much.

Ultimately i like that make-up counter/drag pageant glam look. It doesn't have to be a daily thing but little here and there (when we go out) suits me fine.

Sure that is not maleness, but many people have remarked that some of my GG women friends had drag queenlike make-up, clothes, hair, overall styles.

Veteran Poster

Why would a T woman feel like she needed to tell a guy that she was transgendered if she meets him in a tranny bar or gay bar?

I mean if the guy seems clueless, I'd understand.

But if he seems like he knows what is going on and seems like he fits in...

I have meet many girls in clubs and none have told me that she was transgendered. That is pretty much a given.

Junior Poster

Default Well...

On my last visit to the Emergency Room due to food poison (so Dr said) while I was laying down on the bed the Dr was asking me a series of questions such as When did the pain started? ...etc..then one of the questions he asked was, When did you have your last menstruation? My answer was "Ive never menstruated" he said "huh? what you mean you have never menstruated?" I responded "simply because I was born with male genitalia" his eyes opened really wide, he turned red as a tomatoe, he stopped feeling my stomach, then he said, I'll be right back...minutes later he came back, not blushing anymore, and he said "you are doing a good job with your transition, you fooled me, now that I caught my breath lets start over"....

Now does this mean I am 100% passable or unclockable? NO
    I dont think that is exaclty what it is, it's just that they were too busy doing their work that they didn't have time to analyze or pay attention to detail.
    So, the same thing happens in our everyday life....when at the Subway, or Blockbuster, or walking down the streets, men approach you because if it looks and acts like a woman then that's what it is, but trust me that when the get closer and start conversation, a detail will always give a TS away. be it voice, hands, throat, expressions, whatever..and many times men would realized who they speaking to and just dont make a scene about their mistake to avoid self embarrasment, especially if he is with friends. A lot of men politely walk away and will not dare to tell his friends that he was fooled by a ts woman, cuz then he'll be the joke of the month.

Unfortunately, no Tgirl is absolutely, completely 100% passable, have been born genetically a male will always leave detail for others to see, no matter how many surgeries u go through....cuz remember too much surgery is what also gives lot of ts women away!! And trust me 90% of pretty transexuals get approached by guys on the street, day time, with their friends, but doesnt mean that once they leave in their mind their saying "shit, I was attracted by a ts girl"...and that is also how many men become TC==Tranny Chasers. So, I agree with Allanah, is self confidence the main factor when it comes to passability.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sulay008_866.jpg 
Views:	1602 
Size:	27.3 KB 
ID:	47623  

Default Vicki Richter

I think Vicki Richter is one of the most passable ts girls I've ever met!
    I saw her in a tranny club once and I was like what that fish (GG) doing in here. My friends told me she was a ts and I didn't believe it!

Veteran Poster

I used to think that I had been around enough girls that none could ever fool me. A friend who is a TS proved me wrong. She had a good 10 friends that no one could ever tell. Not even most TS girls.

The reason, they were all very very plain Jane and blended so well into the background. They were some of the plainest TSs I had ever seen.

One was one of the oddest TS girls that I had ever seen because she carried herself like a butch lesbian, complete with the chain on her wallet and worked as a security guard.. She had huge floppy natural breats, a typical heavy lesbina build, not a drop of makeup and straight up masculine. Yet she liked guys and not women. I didn't get it but... hey.

If that is too passable I'll pass.

Junior Poster

well ill have to agree with Vicki its all in what you put back in to your self is how passable your going to be on the other hand some are more gifted and are born just looking for like a GG then a boy so its diff for everyone but I do agree with Vicki find a good Dr be his friend lol and get a little nip and tuck baby we have al had to under go something to look the way we do today. weather a girl will admit it or not ... but the way men do treat the more passable girls is something you cant really explain its just something lol i dont know im sorry lol but its nice very nice ...
    xoxox
    Holl Sweet
    www.TransXtc.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3931_1149569922.jpg_543.jpg 
Views:	1403 
Size:	28.5 KB 
ID:	47632