Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Silver Poster

she was a beautiful girl.. may she rip..

Gold Poster

Poor girl, r.i.p.

Rookie Poster

my prayers go out to her family and they find who did this

we are such great friends..*sniffles* she stayed with me for few weeks at times chatted with her last month and im in total shock! im also digusted that a human would harm such a nice person.. I am glad we had good laughs and silly moments to remember each other by... RIP my girl Candy aka Victoria Carmen White

Olivia Love

There may be a bit of justice for this girl:

Manhunt for Two Suspects in Maplewood Transgendered Murder; Arrest in Homicide
    THURSDAY, OCT 21, 2010 5:54PM | COMMENTS (5)

Acting Essex County Prosecutor Robert D. Laurino announced today that suspects have been identified in two Maplewood homicides and warrants have been issued for their arrests.

A manhunt is underway for Marquise L. Foster, 25, of North Plainfield and Alrashim N. Chambers, 23, of Newark. Foster and Chambers are wanted for the murder of Victoria Carmen White.

White, 28, of Newark was fatally shot on Sept.12, 2010 at an apartment in the 100 block of Jacoby Street in Maplewood. The suspects met White at The 43rd Street Café, an Irvington nightclub. The suspects, White and two other people returned to the Jacoby Street apartment to continue partying. An altercation occurred and White was killed.

Foster is approximately 5 feet and six inches tall and 130 pounds. His last known address is North Plainfield. Chambers is 5 feet 10 inches and approximately 165 pound. He lives in Newark.

Acting Prosecutor Laurino also announced the arrest of John Staten, 30, of Orange for the March 15, 2010 murder of 27-year-old Arthur Downey. Staten was taken into custody on Tuesday.

Downey was found at approximately 7 a.m. unresponsive in bed in his Henry Place apartment by his female roommate. The cause of death was blunt force trauma. He was beaten to death. His 2007 Chevrolet Trail Blazer was missing from the home when the body was discovered. Downey and the defendant met in a telephonic chat room.

Staten was arrested without incident in Newark and is now at the Essex County Correctional Facility. Bail was set at $1 million for Staten. These are mere accusations. All defendants are presumed innocent unless and until they are found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

wow that is very sad ...we used to chat back in the day (met her at a haloween party years back)...she actually kept im ing me breaking my balls we never met up for drinks ....she had actually sent me a random im to hang out in the bx like 3 or 4 weeks ago ...i think she was staying with her cousin there .... Rip my friend

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

[quote=BeardedOne;815566]There may be a bit of justice for this girl:

Manhunt for Two Suspects in Maplewood Transgendered Murder; Arrest in Homicide
    THURSDAY, OCT 21, 2010 5:54PM | COMMENTS (5)

Acting Essex County Prosecutor Robert D. Laurino announced today that suspects have been identified in two Maplewood homicides and warrants have been issued for their arrests.

A manhunt is underway for Marquise L. Foster, 25, of North Plainfield and Alrashim N. Chambers, 23, of Newark. Foster and Chambers are wanted for the murder of Victoria Carmen White.

White, 28, of Newark was fatally shot on Sept.12, 2010 at an apartment in the 100 block of Jacoby Street in Maplewood. The suspects met White at The 43rd Street Café, an Irvington nightclub. The suspects, White and two other people returned to the Jacoby Street apartment to continue partying. An altercation occurred and White was killed.

Foster is approximately 5 feet and six inches tall and 130 pounds. His last known address is North Plainfield. Chambers is 5 feet 10 inches and approximately 165 pound. He lives in Newark.

Acting Prosecutor Laurino also announced the arrest of John Staten, 30, of Orange for the March 15, 2010 murder of 27-year-old Arthur Downey. Staten was taken into custody on Tuesday.

Downey was found at approximately 7 a.m. unresponsive in bed in his Henry Place apartment by his female roommate. The cause of death was blunt force trauma. He was beaten to death. His 2007 Chevrolet Trail Blazer was missing from the home when the body was discovered. Downey and the defendant met in a telephonic chat room.

Staten was arrested without incident in Newark and is now at the Essex County Correctional Facility. Bail was set at $1 million for Staten. These are mere accusations. All defendants are presumed innocent unless and until they are found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law.[/quote http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/201...medium=twitter

Last edited by lisaparadise; 10-22-2010 at 04:55 PM.
    http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Junior Poster
    Does it really matter? U wanna visit? Lol

What a shame, ppl save ur guns for the god damn practice ranges or keep em in the holster! R.I.P. The fact that it's an ongoing investigation and no charges yet would appear it may have been accidental, what a loss!

Junior Poster
    Does it really matter? U wanna visit? Lol

Oh, did not see the rest of the posts, disregard last post entirely!!