Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Try the new "Darth Vader Dark Side" p-spot massager!

Veteran Poster

About 3-4 years ago I found a page on the web that looked into the original Aneros and clones and the claims and testimonials made. Their conclusion was that these so called prostate massagers had no more effectiveness then any other small curved or rippled insertable despite the research hype. The semantics were more the issue here. Prostate massager vs anal masturbation. Looks like a lot of str8 guys have issues with that, so cloaking a non-representational insertable as a theraputic aid for prostate health would be much more acceptable then calling it for what it is. IIRC correctly, they singled out a few toys (ahem, theraputic aids) as best bets based on the merit of delivering results if a human finger wasn't an option and you didn't mind own up to enjoying anal play. One was an S shapped, curved plexiglass wand for a passive device. The favorite and hands down winner was also one of the cheapest. A G-spot stimulator sold by most every toy company something like flexible pleaser or something like that. Sort of a woman's vibrating egg on a flexible shaft and handle. Beyond that, they got into electrical stimulation territory where it's big bucks, but apparently the absolute best and hands free.

Found the flex-o-pleaser , scroll down the page:

http://www.blowfish.com/catalog/toys...tml#t-wfh-2567

Looks like you and your lady can have a pretty good time taking turns with one of these for just over $10 USD and a couple of condoms.

I don't remember the name of the S shaped one except it had two sides, one with a different curve then the other. I'll search around later to see if the page is still around.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69 View Post
    I can give a great prostrate massage
    video proof on my xtube page!
    Link(s) please.