Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

This Black Panther Meeting is now called to order. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother View Post
    This was as viscous a read as anything I have ever said.

I see you speak the "gay" lingo rather fluently. So fluently, in fact, that I had to question about 10 people to come up with a translation of what you said...........hmmmmm

Yes my avatar is me!

Rookie Poster

To all of those in the early stages of transition trying to become Tgirls, this is how someone looks when he is too old and ugly to transition. Do you honestly want to look like this and always have to rely on photoshop to try looking halfway decent in pics? Here is the lesson, if you are an old and ugly man don't even attempt to transition. Unlimited surgeries and hormones are not going to change someone who is naturally ugly and old.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Arrianna1e.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	63.7 KB 
ID:	343859  

Last edited by MrWonderful; 09-15-2010 at 06:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by goku View Post
    I see you speak the "gay" lingo rather fluently. So fluently, in fact, that I had to question about 10 people to come up with a translation of what you said...........hmmmmm
    Trust me, this is one big circlejerk of little ghetto ballerinas acting all thug.

Veteran Poster

Hey Mods, this thread was about how Vanessa saw something happen to another girl. But because of the constant stalking done by Nicole, its now something else. And you guys allow this to go on. He does it everywhere on this board. So keep this in mind. When I do deceide to find this clown freak motherfucker or Legend also, and I do what I have to do, the police will trace everything back to this board because this is where it all started. They will be able to see where people like Legend and Nicole basically had it coming to them because they stalk people from thread to thread. Post false shit under other users names. All kinds of shit. Real talk. So like I said in my report, let me know what you plan on doing about this.

GET BACK MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrWonderful View Post
    To all of those in the early stages of transition trying to become Tgirls, this is how someone looks when he is too old and ugly to transition. Do you honestly want to look like this and always have to rely on photoshop to try looking halfway decent in pics? Here is the lesson, if you are an old and ugly man don't even attempt to transition. Unlimited surgeries and hormones are not someone naturally ugly and old.
    Again, old pics are all you have, other than probably lice and VD. lol

Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal470 View Post
    Hey Mods, this thread was about how Vanessa saw something happen to another girl. But because of the constant stalking done by Nicole, its now something else. And you guys allow this to go on. He does it everywhere on this board. So keep this in mind. When I do deceide to find this clown freak motherfucker or Legend also, and I do what I have to do, the police will trace everything back to this board because this is where it all started. They will be able to see where people like Legend and Nicole basically had it coming to them because they stalk people from thread to thread. Post false shit under other users names. All kinds of shit. Real talk. So like I said in my report, let me know what you plan on doing about this.
    ... just like all your threats which I've screen capped, fruity shorts; yes, everything is on record. lol

At 7:15 PM EST, Lorimar Productions will be presenting a circle jerk on McCarter Hwy in Newark. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    Trust me, this is one big circlejerk of little ghetto ballerinas acting all thug.

I am learning this, Nicole. I am new to this community, but I am quickly learning that most of the flamers are just that...........FLAMERS.

I don't understand why they are even here.

Yes my avatar is me!

Quote Originally Posted by goku View Post
    I am learning this, Nicole. I am new to this community, but I am quickly learning that most of the flamers are just that...........FLAMERS.

I don't understand why they are even here.
    Uh oh. That's another bus ticket. lol