Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Im calling bullshit on this story.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Mr. Wonderful, are you tripping??
    If you're gonna break up a fight in the streets that isn't even remotely related to you, better be prepared to get you azz kicked as well....or worse.

A solid ass whupping ain't the end of the world. SOmetimes it's exactly the right kind of 'growth experience' some folks need!!!

Rookie Poster

According to what I have heard, Vanessa is well respected on the streets of Chicago because she was a drug addicted streetwalker when she transitioned many years ago but found a way to achieve success, and gave up that lifestyle.

Vanessa is a role model to many of the younger TS girls on the path and they go to her for guidance. She could have played the role of mediator that night and prevented Jhaniah from getting assaulted. Vanessa may not be the prettiest Ts woman, however she has paid her dues on those mean streets and is now highly respected in the TS community.

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    Mr. Wonderful, are you tripping??
    If you're gonna break up a fight in the streets that isn't even remotely related to you, better be prepared to get you azz kicked as well....or worse.

A solid ass whupping ain't the end of the world. SOmetimes it's exactly the right kind of 'growth experience' some folks need!!!

HOLLYWOOD BARBIE 5 Star Poster

Jhaniah hates Vanessa, so Vanessa doesn't give a shit about her.

Why would Vanessa help her?

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MrWonderful View Post
    Vanessa, considering you are much older and wiser than the young TS girls on the street, maybe you could have intervened and prevented Ts on Ts crime from happening. It's possible you could have been the voice of reason and talked the girl out of beating up Jhaniah Love. Remember you are considered a well respected mother figure to many of the younger TS girls just beginning the journey, use that power to create positivity in the TS community.
    Do you even know their history as i recall jhaniah called vanessa everything thing from a baboon to the n-word on here i think she showed restraint and that she is the bigger person by not getting physical with jhaniah that moment, it would have been stupid for vanessa to risk herself for somebody who is basically a lost cause.

Last edited by Legend; 09-15-2010 at 12:43 AM.

Rookie Poster

Vanessa has turned the other cheek many times when those that she loves have betrayed her. What people don't realize is that Vanessa is like Mother Teresa and will take the shirt off her back to give to someone in need. Many of the girls on the streets call her "mother."

Quote Originally Posted by tsparisangelline View Post
    Jhaniah hates Vanessa, so Vanessa doesn't give a shit about her.

Why would Vanessa help her?

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Mr. WOnderful, if you're logged in from Hawaii, ( RRIIIGGHHTT!), how do you 'know' so much about 'Nessa??

I can smell shade halfway around the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX View Post
    lol

You're happy about it.

And don't try to be all pretend....

You know you are.........

at the very least......

You're not sad about it.

keep it real babe.

lol
    She went on another forum and made very hateful lying videos about me. I got her baned and she made another id. But yes, I keep it real, I was glad that bitch got a beat down. There was some nutcrackin as well. Now she knows what a size 11 feels like!

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Do you even know they history as i recall jhaniah called vanessa everything thing from a baboon to the n-word on here i think she showed restraint and that she is the bigger person by not getting physical with jhaniah that moment, it would have been stupid for vanessa to risk herself for somebody who is basically a lost cause.
    the asswhooping was not gonna be stopped by me. Are you serious?? She fucked with the girls she walked the streets with. Those girls are girls who like to stab and who knows hwhat. Why didnt you step in!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryz View Post
    oh and you didnt videotape it, what a shame
    I don't snitch. And if the video was posted, she may want to prosicute and a video would be in her favor, thus making me a snitch.