Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69 View Post
    I don't snitch. And if the video was posted, she may want to prosicute and a video would be in her favor, thus making me a snitch.
    Of all the disgusting crap in this thread, this here was the biggest turd by far. That bullshit "I don't snitch" mentality is completely retarded and one of the biggest reasons why gangbangers literally get away with murder. How fucked up does one have to be to take pride in doing the wrong thing?

That no snitching policy is terrific until something happens to you or your family. Then how would you feel if someone murdered your parents in front of dozens of witnesses but nobody comes forward because they don't snitch. You stupid cunt.

"If hell freezes over, he'll be skating." - Spaceman Bill Lee on George Steinbrenner.

Professional Poster

Attached Images Attached Images  

"She Shakin' It For,Daddy"

Quote Originally Posted by JoePitt View Post
    Of all the disgusting crap in this thread, this here was the biggest turd by far. That bullshit "I don't snitch" mentality is completely retarded and one of the biggest reasons why gangbangers literally get away with murder. How fucked up does one have to be to take pride in doing the wrong thing?

That no snitching policy is terrific until something happens to you or your family. Then how would you feel if someone murdered your parents in front of dozens of witnesses but nobody comes forward because they don't snitch. You stupid cunt.
    JHaniah Loves ass beating is something that neede to be repeated often. She got her ass beat in Miami first. Then she got her ass beat in NYC, on Roosevelt road in Queens. Now she got a home grown ass whoopin from her home girls for her mouth, her ability to lie and she got what she deserved.
    You sorry ass faggot, you don;'t know the story so shut the fuck up!
    We were not gonna kill her, just make shure she knows I aand a few other bitches are NOT meant to be fucked with.
    She is not the only one of you guys favorite posters dodging ass whoopings.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JoePitt View Post

I've kinda avoided this thread because i don't really care for Jania much.
    Shame on me, Yer man there is right.

If someone lays hands on you, beat them down till they can't get up again.
    But, if someone says something about, you've a tongue in your head...Reply to the accusation.

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Senior Member Platinum Poster

She is not the only one of you guys favorite posters dodging ass whoopings.
    lol Many of them are sitting at home giving themselves a dick-beating, which is very different.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    Bring it, faggot.
    I would like to correct that he and I are not and never have been friends. He saw me at a gay club in the village on new years day. and as drunk as i was, I left him in the bar. He didnt even buy me a drink, go figure. then he tried to front like he knew me to make Mimi mad. In the end they were both made for each other and i keep them both on leashes. But the old saying is keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
    I can't beleive I let myself be a vicitim of such bullshit by certain people, buy as time has gone on, the truths are out and the girl who you guys blwe smoke up her ass said fuck you to you all and if you don't have a full wallet for her to rape you get tossed aside.
    HAHAHA!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
    I've kinda avoided this thread because i don't really care for Jania much.
    Shame on me, Yer man there is right.

If someone lays hands on you, beat them down till they can't get up again.
    But, if someone says something about, you've a tongue in your head...Reply to the accusation.
    After being accused of having AIDS, bad silicone, living in poverty and who know what I reached my point. When I found out that it was the time for that ass to be whooped, I joined the party and made shure she knew it was me. I told her that the next time she posted a lie about me online, I would get her again, this time solo.
    It was luck I fell into that situation, I loved every moment of it and I felt a great relief cracking those nutts as hard as I could!

Senior Member Platinum Poster

I would like to correct that he and I are not and never have been friends. He saw me at a gay club in the village on new years day. and as drunk as i was, I left him in the bar. He didnt even buy me a drink, go figure. then he tried to front like he knew me to make Mimi mad. In the end they were both made for each other and i keep them both on leashes. But the old saying is keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
    I can't beleive I let myself be a vicitim of such bullshit by certain people, buy as time has gone on, the truths are out and the girl who you guys blwe smoke up her ass said fuck you to you all and if you don't have a full wallet for her to rape you get tossed aside.
    HAHAHA!
    It seemed a bit far fetched. But he obviously needed to plkay it up,l considering he has absolutely no social skills and comes across as a hater.

And, bitch, the next time I am in Chicago, I will have a much better idea of how to spend my time. Trust me. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    It seemed a bit far fetched. But he obviously needed to plkay it up,l considering he has absolutely no social skills and comes across as a hater.

And, bitch, the next time I am in Chicago, I will have a much better idea of how to spend my time. Trust me. lol
    We would have had fun! I reached out to you in sisterly love and you snubbed me like I was the common street whore certain clicks in Chicago have labeled me as. Even going so far as to say I was not "good" enough for Shemale Club.
    There was a young lady names Monica Ray of Miami, she came to Chicago, and she came to my place and we hung out every day she was here. See I don't believe in smoke and mirrors or asskissing so I have learned to fly solo.
    I'm not scared to be alone because I am at peace with myself. people who constantly need people around them to boost their ego's is because they are rotten and miserable to the point they can't even stand themselves!

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

After being accused of having AIDS, bad silicone, living in poverty and who know what I reached my point. When I found out that it was the time for that ass to be whooped, I joined the party and made shure she knew it was me. I told her that the next time she posted a lie about me online, I would get her again, this time solo.
    It was luck I fell into that situation, I loved every moment of it and I felt a great relief cracking those nutts as hard as I could!
    Vanessa, that cunt said some pretty sick shit about you, and you deserve retribution.
    Don't think for one minute that i'm dogging you here, but, the glee that she got beat down, that don't sit right with me

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!