Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default whats up with the silicone ass...does that look good?

one thing that is a big turn off with alot of tgirls today is when they have that fake, plastic, lumpy looking, silicone injected ass...i know theyre just tryin to get that full round ass look...which is a good thing...but it never come out looking good...i dont mind the the breast implants and any other kind of surgery but they should just go with as much ass as they can get with the hormones...i love a fat round venus williams type ass more than anything but it gotta look natural.....anyway just my opinion.

Default Re: whats up with the silicone ass...does that look good?

Quote Originally Posted by seanj
    one thing that is a big turn off with alot of tgirls today is when they have that fake, plastic, lumpy looking, silicone injected ass...i know theyre just tryin to get that full round ass look...which is a good thing...but it never come out looking good...i dont mind the the breast implants and any other kind of surgery but they should just go with as much ass as they can get with the hormones...i love a fat round venus williams type ass more than anything but it gotta look natural.....anyway just my opinion.
    I agree. But then it's their asses.......

Rookie Poster

I agree with this. What also amazes me is how the butt will be too big, but the legs will be pencil thin. Any GG with a BIG ass usually has thick thighs making everything proportionate with the rest of the body. It just never looks right on TS's.

I think a good number of the ladies do get carried away, but I would not apply this to all of them. Some have used silicone and have really great looking asses.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Junior Poster

I think a good number of the ladies do get carried away, but I would not apply this to all of them. Some have used silicone and have really great looking asses.

-Quinn

Yup

Never argue with and Idiot ..People watching might not be able to tell the difference !

Gold Poster

Didnt somebody in an older post say sylvia boots have that done to her ass?

Junior Poster

yeah i agree...the pumped up ass with the skinny toothpic legs is the worst.

5 Star Poster

This is exactly why I have said that I have probably one of the best asses among any TS. Most girls do overdo it and it ends up looking like no real girls ass ever would. I guess I can understand why some girls do it, but there are ways to get a feminine butt without the injections.

And yes... Sylvia and many many other girls have injections.

Not only that, but the injections can be very dangerous. Since doctors don't do the work, sometimes the hacks doing it inject cheap non-medical grade silicone or shoot it into the blood stream. Then silicone migrates... downward and the girls have to keep injecting more to fill in holes or cover up the migration.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vickibutt_191.jpg 
Views:	6070 
Size:	39.8 KB 
ID:	33736   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picture20027_131.jpg 
Views:	6075 
Size:	93.0 KB 
ID:	33737   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vickir3508vj_230.jpg 
Views:	6782 
Size:	97.0 KB 
ID:	33738  

Junior Poster

wow.... what an ass... all that in junk in your trunk should be the 8th wonder of the world..... vicki your lady lumps are stunning......

"Don’t like my women single, I like my chicks in two's
    And these days all the girls is down to roll
    I hit the strip club and all them bitches find a pole"

checking in from time to time (as i said i would) i noticed this thread...

i know theyre just tryin to get that full round ass look...which is a good thing...but it never come out looking good
    NEVER SAY NEVER...[/b]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yahmo_472.jpg 
Views:	5968 
Size:	70.7 KB 
ID:	33771   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	moniazz2_495.jpg 
Views:	5949 
Size:	8.3 KB 
ID:	33772   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	moniazz_183.jpg 
Views:	5937 
Size:	8.1 KB 
ID:	33773