Default Missed opportunities.............

Who here had a great opportunity for sex fall right in their lap, only to allow it to slip out of their fingers? Share your stories. GG or TS does not matter. Here is mine.

I went to hang out with a GG girl who has a ton of gay friends. At some point in the night we ended up at an alternative night spot. It was still pretty early, so it wasn't really busy. In through the door walk a big group of people, probably 10 or so, consisting of 4 TS, two GGs, 4 guys(probably gay). Now you know the TS girls caught my eye, but of course I played it cool.

Anyway, I went for a stroll to the restroom, which is right by the pool table. That just happened to be where they were all congregated, so I literally had to walk right through the middle of their crowd. Coming out of the restroom, I was asked a question by one of the TS girls, a thin, dark, exotic looking girl. After which she introduced herself, and I went about my way.

A little later they were near where we were sitting. The girl I was there with went to the restroom. I overheard a little of their conversation. They were talking about tricks wanting only to get enemas, instead of having sex. I made a few jokes, and the conversation quickly turned to me. The GG girl started trying to find out how kinky I was. She asked if I would take a strap on, and I laughed. Then she said she had some real dick at the table, and pointed the the TS that stopped me, and asked if I wanted to see it, as the TS girl stood up faking like she was going to go under her dress and whip it out. They all seemed shocked that I wasn't phased. Instead, I cracked a few more risque jokes, and went about my way.

I went back to the restroom, and on the way back was stopped by the same TS girl. She told me that they were all headed back to the house to get in her friends hot tub, and asked if I wanted to come. Sadly, I had to turn them down. As painful as it was, I watched as they all filed out of the door, knowing full well they were going to all go fuck each other silly, and I could have been right in the middle of it.

Last edited by goku; 09-13-2010 at 08:34 PM.
    Yes my avatar is me!

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

My friend who I had previously hooked up with before had met a Brazilian girl at a club. He convinced her to have a threesome with him, her and myself. He asked me if I wanted to come back to her house so we could all fuck, I was drunk as all hell and didn't really understand what he was saying. I just walked off. The next day, he told me that he wanted to me to have sex with him and the girl, so that was my missed opportunity.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Silver Poster

It happens to all of us
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hobbs%20fumble.jpg 
Views:	487 
Size:	64.1 KB 
ID:	343513  

I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue

Quote Originally Posted by ed_jaxon View Post
    It happens to all of us

I know.

This is about stories. Post yours.

Yes my avatar is me!

Silver Poster

Has not happened in a while but that's not because I am so smooth, I am just better at reading situations now.

Case in point. Jix introduces me to a nice looking babe who is all over me. Now I know I am not that fucking charming that within five minutes of meeting me she has her hand down my pants.

We had not said anything about pay for play but that's my take. I tell her to call me because she stays by my hotel and then I hit Denny's with the fellas. We have fun telling lies about the night and I know I made the right call.

Then I see the babe the next night and she asks where was I. Yeah right. She says tonight for sure but I just go off with a nice girl from here and have a another fun night.

I am pretty jaded by everything so unless the babe spells it out, I am on my own program which never disappoints. So long as there are cool people and good drinks I can have a good time anywhere.

The last time it happened to me was when I had two girls waiting for me and I had to make a choice. After I made the wrong choice I regretted not getting with the first babe but oh well. Shit happens.

I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

My story is more of a block. I was 14 and was at a timeshare in Orlando. I met a girl and we hit it off right away, we hung out the whole time I was there and messed around. So it's Friday night and I'm with my family and I decide to chill with them and the girl calls, but I say nah I'll meet you later. So later comes and her little sister blocks the whole deal. Later I found out she was gonna give it up to me but I blew it off. She was thick as hell too...

too much french fries, not enough shakes...

I've never missed an opportunity that was sitting in my lap. I'm sure I've missed opportunities that I didn't realize were there but if I knew damn well that sex was offered I took it except a couple of times that sex was offered and I really didn't want to have sex with that person, or people. I had to turn down my one and only chance (so far) at a 4some because both girls were to large for my taste and the guy wasn't all that good looking.