Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default Do trannys have a constitutional right to be called GG's?

I had a long night of discussions at the local bar. I was arguing that trannies have a right to be called GG's. A tranny I know was arguing that it's not the same thing. I argued that if gay couples can be called 'married' despite their gender, trannies can be called GG's despite not being genetic girls, technically.

This girl got all hissy about it. Anyway, I could have banged her be she was sloppy drunk and totally not worth it and her intolerance was unbearable.

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

"I'm from the streets" -hippifried

LOL

You're a faggot! Thanks in advance!- PomonaCA

Junior Poster

"Trannies" aren't GG's. That's like calling any soft drink a Coke. A gay couple being married isn't the same thing.

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Your friend is right. GG is short for genetic girls, which means they were genetically born girls. Transwomen are genetically male who identify their gender as female.

Also (IMO) marriage should not be just man and woman. The idea of marriage is what religion perceives it to be. Marriage should not be based on gender (imo).

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

HOLLYWOOD BARBIE 5 Star Poster

faggots are always trying to defend their sexuality with idiotic threads

*doesn't get it*

Labels are just another way for people to discriminate.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by youshouldtrythislol View Post
    Labels are just another way for people to discriminate.

Well mind you, the girl I was talking to is the same girl who argued that a potato has a right to be called an alarm clock. Damn labels.

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

"I'm from the streets" -hippifried

LOL

You're a faggot! Thanks in advance!- PomonaCA

Nope, we have the constitutional right to be treated like anyone else and we MUST fight to be recognized for what we are transgendered. We were born neither woman nor men. It is to my belief that trans women who fight to be treated as GGs only add to the confusion, of theirs and others.

We must be recognized for, and proud of who we are. We have many rights and are fighting for many more.

But in here we have no rights to fight against idiots - unfortunately

" Oel ngati kameie "
    www.sexchangegirl.com

HOLLYWOOD BARBIE 5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Trans-Promo View Post
    Nope, we have the constitutional right to be treated like anyone else and we MUST fight to be recognized for what we are transgendered. We were born neither woman nor men. It is to my belief that trans women who fight to be treated as GGs only add to the confusion, of theirs and others.

We must be recognized for, and proud of who we are. We have many rights and are fighting for many more.

But in here we have no rights to fight against idiots - unfortunately
    I agree.

We are NEVER going to be recognized by the rest of the world as normal genetic women so let us work for the rights we need to be respected for our gender.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by PomonaCA View Post
    I had a long night of discussions at the local bar. I was arguing that trannies have a right to be called GG's.
    A GG by definition is a woman who is not trans.

Are transsexual women women? Of course, well, maybe. As long as they are socially women, people only know them as women and stuff. If they're too wrapped up in the tranny scene or couldn't pass if their life depended on it (and it might!), they're just trannies, not women.

But GGs? That's a contradiction in terms.

Rookie Poster

This is one of the most stupid threads/questions I've seen in a few weeks now.

"GG" is a genetic girl - we all know that genetic means genes means DNA

I don't care how much some guy thinks he is a girl - that doesn't make their DNA suddenly transmute !

Geeeezzzzzz