Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

I think we all agree Dino is the shit but to get back on topic , Some days it's like HA is a ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	he-man-woman-haters-club.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	342327  

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by alyssaluxor View Post
    Yes I would love Danielle to be a mod! Please Please!

I highly nominate also...
    - rockabilly(very cool guy always)
    - Felicia Katt
    - Dino

by the way who are the mods here I couldnt feel them lol
    3 great choices.

Quote Originally Posted by alyssaluxor View Post
    Yes I would love Danielle to be a mod! Please Please!

I highly nominate also...
    - rockabilly(very cool guy always)
    - Felicia Katt
    - Dino

by the way who are the mods here I couldnt feel them lol
    The 3 you nominated are all good choices, ive never seen them involved in any of the bs that occurs on this site.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    Dino is totally cool by me.

It's assholes like Scroller, HSGear, and Floyd R who are worthless sacks of poop.

Dino, on the other hand, is the Prince of Poop, the King of Crap, the Sheik of Shit, the Baron of Bowel Movements, and the Duke of Dung. lol
    Holy shit!!!! that got me laughing.
    Now my brown nosing I'd rather do it literally,where that fine intelligent lass Danielle is concerned HungAngels is always better place when she participates.

In all fairness to the current mods, I'm pretty impressed that they actually removed brenda the mask-wearing CD's thread.

I so very much wish that the posts he made on that crossdresser forum - where he admitted to getting violent with other CDs, running away from the cops, changing his clothing in abandoned trailers and jerking off in his wife's clothing - were never removed. They were fascinating yet disturbing. But I guess when they got fed up with him, they decided to erase all history of his presence.

Pop pop piss guzzle wow. lol

Rookie Poster

You are mentally unstable and I will not waste anymore of my valuable time reading your bullshit. Go and take your meds before you have a relapse and end up in the hospital again.

... says the loser using fake accounts who goes unbanned, and who is so wrapped up in me and what I do.

You are obsessed. By far, I control you the most. You are my bitch. You are weak, and I have emotionally crushed you. I'm the razor catching your skin when you shave. I'm the light changing and forcing you to stop where you are. I'm the glass in the mirror, reflecting your unloved face back into your eyes. I am the sky opening up and the rain drenching you, washing away what little you thought you could hold on to. I'm your life kicking you when you're down, because you deserve it and deserve to remember why you're getting kicked. I'm a closing door. A missed opportunity. I'm your sexual rejection, and the hole in your heart. I haunt your nightmares. I crush your spirit. I ruin your life. I take from you, but never give back.

And do you know what the best part is? The very best part? I don't have to look at you. I don't have to even know you. You came to me and begged for this, and I never had to listen to so much as a whimper. My name is branded in your worthless back, and you handed me the red hot iron.

You fucking putz. lol

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

In all fairness to the current mods, I'm pretty impressed that they actually removed brenda the mask-wearing CD's thread.

I so very much wish that the posts he made on that crossdresser forum - where he admitted to getting violent with other CDs, running away from the cops, changing his clothing in abandoned trailers and jerking off in his wife's clothing - were never removed. They were fascinating yet disturbing. But I guess when they got fed up with him, they decided to erase all history of his presence.

Pop pop piss guzzle wow. lol
    Ohhh my Goshhh! Im so LMAO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrWonderful View Post
    You are mentally unstable and I will not waste anymore of my valuable time reading your bullshit. Go and take your meds before you have a relapse and end up in the hospital again.
    No. I now own your soul. You were bought and sold in hell before you were born. Your psychic energy is mine and your fate is sealed, my lil' homosexual pet monkey.

Put on a funny hat and dance for us, my gay monkey!!!

Rookie Poster

I have send the moderator a message and requested that you get banned immediately. This forum would be a much better place without your presence. You are poison and have destroyed all forums that you have gotten involved with, because you hate yourself and lack the ability to enjoy a peaceful environment. You are a cantankerous person and you are the main reason many forum members do not post messages anymore.

No. I now own your soul. You were bought and sold in hell before you were born. Your psychic energy is mine and your fate is sealed, my lil' homosexual pet monkey.

Put on a funny hat and dance for us, my gay monkey!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrWonderful View Post
    I have send the moderator a message and requested that you get banned immediately. This forum would be a much better place without your presence. You are poison and have destroyed all forums that you have gotten involved with, because you hate yourself and lack the ability to enjoy a peaceful environment. You are a cantankerous person and you are the main reason many forum members do not post messages anymore.
    Within minutes you have danced for me, monkey!

Your fake names and the games you have played here have only tightened my grip!