Page 1 of 14 12345611 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Lightbulb I really do think Danielle should be a mod

There are a million dumbass anti-tranny comments being made here that, to any self-respecting TS, are toxic bullshit. It's NOT fucking cool.

And it's not just one tranny like me who thinks this. MANY of the guys are on the same page. They say it every day. Read a little closer. People are sick of this shit. Imo we need to steer away from both the closetcase buttfuck vibe, and away from this ghetto+cock=manly man nonsense. Take a good look. This board is filled with racism against white people and misogynistic hatred towards transwomen.

Seriously, the board may have a new look but it's as old-school ghetto as ever. I fucking LOVE HA, but there are some bottom-feeder closet faggots in this motherfucker who are screwing with it. So unless the present mods are all on too many Rufies or Xanax, I have to assume that no one cares or that they actually find the hatred entertaining.

NYCe was nyce enough to give you a cool gig, mods. Why don't you show some appreciation and do a little righteous moderating? Do you think he runs those banners for the good of his health? Imho, you're letting too many people shit where NYCe eats. No one is joining HAmods.com. If the girls are low priority for you, that's fine. But it's a simple equation. Girls+ respect= girls staying = guys staying = traffic = NYCe paying the bills and giving you an aid in getting laid. Without it, you are in danger of becoming the 3 stooges of tranny-chaserdom.

SO MAKE THE LITTLE SEXCHANGE BITCH A MOD! LET'S MOVE INTO THE 21ST CENTURY! It can't hurt.

Otherwise, this place is destined to become one big faggoty-waggoty secret powerbottom circlejerk. And we don't want that now, do we?!?

Okee. Time for bed. Peace out, fudge-packers. lol

THE BODY 5 Star Poster SunshyneMonroe's Avatar

mods need to be fair..a tranny who gets in bs like everyone else is not the answer...

no offense to anyone, but i dont think she would be the best choice. a mod should be someone who does not join or start the senseless namecalling.

Rookie Poster

i love danielle!

Horrible idea..

But Flabby said I would be the next mod. Don't tell me he lied.

"Do you remember V. P. Dick Cheney "
    'YES, I DO. I use to call him 'TAINT'.
    "Taint? Why did you call him that?"
    'Because in every picture he was between Bush and Colin'

Professional Poster

The HA mods just need a kick up the butt...

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by traLika View Post
    The HA mods just need a kick up the butt...
    No offense but who are the mods here? I haven't had much interaction with them.

I think I'm gonna have a bowl of chili. I sure love chili. Stagg Chili, that is.

Rookie Poster

If you don't like HA then just fucking leave and never come back. You are a drama queen, and it is in your nature to overdramatize and exaggerate circumstances.

Nothing against Danielle but I will not support any candidate that you enforce for the position of moderator. The reason you want Danielle as the mod is so you can manipulate her into banning all of the members that you do not like. If Danielle was given that power, she would have to ban 80% of the forum members because most of us dislike you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    There are a million dumbass anti-tranny comments being made here that, to any self-respecting TS, are toxic bullshit. It's NOT fucking cool.

And it's not just one tranny like me who thinks this. MANY of the guys are on the same page. They say it every day. Read a little closer. People are sick of this shit. Imo we need to steer away from both the closetcase buttfuck vibe, and away from this ghetto+cock=manly man nonsense. Take a good look. This board is filled with racism against white people and misogynistic hatred towards transwomen.

Seriously, the board may have a new look but it's as old-school ghetto as ever. I fucking LOVE HA, but there are some bottom-feeder closet faggots in this motherfucker who are screwing with it. So unless the present mods are all on too many Rufies or Xanax, I have to assume that no one cares or that they actually find the hatred entertaining.

NYCe was nyce enough to give you a cool gig, mods. Why don't you show some appreciation and do a little righteous moderating? Do you think he runs those banners for the good of his health? Imho, you're letting too many people shit where NYCe eats. No one is joining HAmods.com. If the girls are low priority for you, that's fine. But it's a simple equation. Girls+ respect= girls staying = guys staying = traffic = NYCe paying the bills and giving you an aid in getting laid. Without it, you are in danger of becoming the 3 stooges of tranny-chaserdom.

SO MAKE THE LITTLE SEXCHANGE BITCH A MOD! LET'S MOVE INTO THE 21ST CENTURY! It can't hurt.

Otherwise, this place is destined to become one big faggoty-waggoty secret powerbottom circlejerk. And we don't want that now, do we?!?

Okee. Time for bed. Peace out, fudge-packers. lol

Last edited by MrWonderful; 09-10-2010 at 10:08 AM.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

It's not just about banning members, mods tell members when they're going too far and hand out WARNINGS at first.

If a few yellow flags isn't enough, you ban someone for a month, 6 months, permanently.

Danielle IMO would be a good mod.

And in my experience the only folks who bitch about having mods are those who love to be insulting and rude to the girls, Mr. Wonderful.

Problem is, the rules of the road go both ways, for the guys AND the girls.