Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Wowwwwwwww

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jamiecoxxdotcom View Post
    Psychos don't scare me. That's a victims mind set and in my horror movie I'm always the monster. I can out crazy anybody - someone wants to pay a violent visit upon me? I don't fight fair and consider it a point of personal pride to be the first to draw blood... RAWR!
    Wow i don't think your kidding either.

Psychos don't scare me. That's a victims mind set and in my horror movie I'm always the monster. I can out crazy anybody - someone wants to pay a violent visit upon me? I don't fight fair and consider it a point of personal pride to be the first to draw blood... RAWR!
    Thats great that u have that mindset but when i spoke of the hypothetical visit i wasn't implying the visit would be to fight nor was i implying there would be a knock on the door for the person to see it coming.

Professional Poster

You talk so much shit but can you back any of it up? I can't imagine that you could back any of it up and keep talking and youre going to get that kind of man in your room who will more than likely beat the shit out of you and leave you in a puddle of blood.

Veteran Poster

I know it sound like a lot of big talk... it's fun to speak in cartoonish terms - but the fact of the matter is I don't put up with a lot of bullshit which is why I am where I am. Happy, healthy, & financially secure with a boat load of resources, connections and opportunities at my disposal.

Professional Poster

Youre entertaining jamie.

I know it sound like a lot of big talk... it's fun to speak in cartoonish terms - but the fact of the matter is I don't put up with a lot of bullshit which is why I am where I am. Happy, healthy, & financially secure with a boat load of resources, connections and opportunities at my disposal.
    Thats respectable. But for anyone and im not just talking to u specifically but i mean absolutely anyone who thinks their untouchable is setting themselves up for self destruction

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sdman View Post
    You talk so much shit but can you back any of it up? I can't imagine that you could back any of it up and keep talking and youre going to get that kind of man in your room who will more than likely beat the shit out of you and leave you in a puddle of blood.
    You speak as if being a hooker somehow makes me any less capable of matching someones violent behavior with awful tricks of my own. Shit doesn't work like you see it in the movies. Like I'd sit there and just take a beating because I have make up on. Are you out of your mind? I work out of my apartment, if the sanctity of my home is violated you can damn well bet I know where to dispose of the body.

Veteran Poster

Oh, I know full well that I'm destructible, which is why I don't use drugs, always work with protection, accept rides from no one, don't do outcall, etc. Non of that speaks to my ability to defend myself in a fucked up situation.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfticketer761 View Post
    Thats respectable. But for anyone and im not just talking to u specifically but i mean absolutely anyone who thinks their untouchable is setting themselves up for self destruction

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

ive met a couple of client like this ewwww scary!

i remember one guy he gets very angry when i dont let him do bareback then after he given me bad review! crazy! why are guys like this?

Professional Poster

Oh, I know full well that I'm destructible, which is why I don't use drugs, always work with protection, accept rides from no one, don't do outcall, etc. Non of that speaks to my ability to defend myself in a fucked up situation.
    Jamie do you really think that you could hold your own with those little skinny arms and you dont look like you even weigh 150lbs aganist a big angry man that you pissed off?