Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Wowwwwwwww

Does reg personally know any of these people?

speaking of boy's n wigs.....

Last edited by Silcc69; 09-11-2010 at 06:47 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SunshyneMonroe View Post
    lol You should def get banned for sayin that...
    so true the word he said is SCARY!!!

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Reg is just some closet fag who calls trannys "men" because they intimidate him sexually. He's not putting any guns to anyone's head, other than a sex-pistol into his mouth when he finally gets drunk enough.

He's the new village idiot.

Junior Poster

Default ..

Quote Originally Posted by reg View Post
    In any case they look better than you too

and unlike you both, they actually have brains, a life, careers,... and dont have to do prostitution... so they dress just for fun.
    LMAO that would be a gottem

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KimberlyBanxxx View Post
    *sidenote*
    they probably have careers because its alot easier for gay guys as opposed to transgirls..
    IM JUS SAYIN!
    Hey, I know a lot of tgirls, not just CDs, that DO have careers, that DO have an education, that DO have normal relationships, of course you dont see them on this board, on craigslist and backpages... They live and love as women, not trannys. Employers, university's do not care about what you are, they only care about your performance, and for that you do have to do some hard, funless work...

But of course, if you have no brain and are really lazy, in short term it looks way easy to take the prostitution road and a quick buck instead of like working for real, getting yourself educated, working in a real job for 8+ hours a day... Sure its hard, but its not easy for anyone.

Last edited by reg; 09-11-2010 at 02:49 PM.

Veteran Poster

Working's for chumps.

Quote Originally Posted by reg View Post
    Hey, I know a lot of tgirls, not just CDs, that DO have careers, that DO have an education, that DO have normal relationships, of course you dont see them on this board, on craigslist and backpages... They live and love as women, not trannys. Employers, university's do not care about what you are, they only care about your performance, and for that you do have to do some hard, funless work...

But of course, if you have no brain and are really lazy, in short term it looks way easy to take the prostitution road and a quick buck instead of like working for real, getting yourself educated, working in a real job for 8+ hours a day... Sure its hard, but its not easy for anyone.

Rookie Poster

YOU have a responsibility as a "professional" to have warned your whore-seeking-loser what the conditions and terms were before conducting business.

Some guy up there said that condoms are "part of the deal" ... well that's just a stupid statement. That implies there is some universal behavior that all people use condoms under all circumstances.

Anyone in this so-called lifestyle has to take responsibility for telling their "customer" what they will and will not allow beforehand.

Quote Originally Posted by NotHereNotThere View Post
    YOU have a responsibility as a "professional" to have warned your whore-seeking-loser what the conditions and terms were before conducting business.

Some guy up there said that condoms are "part of the deal" ... well that's just a stupid statement. That implies there is some universal behavior that all people use condoms under all circumstances.

Anyone in this so-called lifestyle has to take responsibility for telling their "customer" what they will and will not allow beforehand.
    Are you fucking crazy?

Any TS that barebacked regularly would be playing Russian roulette with 6 bullets. They see tons of clients in a year. It would just be a matter of time before they came across a guy with an STD.....say.....like a week.

You have to protect yourself. Only in long term committed relationships should you be fucking without a hat, and even then it's still scary.

Yes my avatar is me!

Default Re: Wowwwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by tsparisangelline View Post
    So I had a client come through who gave me my donation

After a few minutes into the session he said why are you putting a condom on me.

I told him I dont do anything bareback.

He said he was leaving and he wanted his money back

I took 40 dollars out and gave him 160 back.

He wanted it all back but I said no and threw him out.

Was I wrong for taking 40 for wasting my time?
    dudes that be tyrna go raw dog with street girls either crazy or got a death wish!!

Default Re: Wowwwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by goku View Post
    Are you fucking crazy?

Any TS that barebacked regularly would be playing Russian roulette with 6 bullets. They see tons of clients in a year. It would just be a matter of time before they came across a guy with an STD.....say.....like a week.

You have to protect yourself. Only in long term committed relationships should you be fucking without a hat, and even then it's still scary.
    I would run if a TS that I didnt know wanted me to go up in her raw. Some people are just nuts I think!