Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dc_guy_75 View Post
    Not really, korans and bibles provide as much warmth and light as any material of similar density.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    too much french fries, not enough shakes...

Veteran Poster

Not really, korans and bibles provide as much warmth and light as any material of similar density.

My bible brings me much warmth and is a "lamp unto my feet" as said in Psalm 119:105.

I couldn't agree moar!

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

"I'm from the streets" -hippifried

LOL

You're a faggot! Thanks in advance!- PomonaCA

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Hardy fukkin har!
    Points for balance, but, you know what i mean!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Professional Poster

"It follows then that when Hitler burned a book I felt it as keenly, please forgive me, as his killing a human, for in the long sum of history they are one and the same flesh." -- Ray Bradbury

Junior Poster

I dont think its as strong a statment as say kidnapping a journalist, torturing him and sawing his head off and playing it on TV and sending the video around the 'net, but I think the guys is getting his point out to the Muslims in a less violent way.

Enjoy what you have today...for we know not what tomorrow holds

I'm pretty disgusted at this. This sets a bad example for Christians everywhere and pretty much shows everyone that they're no different than fundamental extremist muslims (is that the right term?). Bullshit in my eyes, love thy neighbor and turn the other cheek my ass. Bigots, and hypocrites, thats all they are. Not to even say what this might do to anger those crazy ass extremist other there...retaliation much? outrage much? What is gained by stooping to their level?

Last edited by KimberlyBanxxx; 09-09-2010 at 05:18 AM. Reason: adding more

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KimberlyBanxxx View Post
    I'm pretty disgusted at this. This sets a bad example for Christians everywhere and pretty much shows everyone that they're no different than fundamental extremist muslims (is that the right term?). Bullshit in my eyes, love thy neighbor and turn the other cheek my ass. Bigots, and hypocrites, thats all they are. Not to even say what this might do to anger those crazy ass extremist other there...retaliation much? outrage much? What is gained by stooping to their level?
    If Muslim extremists burned my bible, I'd be ok with that. They didnt however. They flew 2 planes in the World Trade Center, one into the Pentagon and one crashed in PA.

These "peaceful" Muslims (remember, its a religion of peace) continue to fight and kill Americans in the middle east DAILY. I have a friend who was a doctor that was killed in Iraq. A DOCTOR killed by a roadside bomb because he wanted to help these wonderful people. Do you think his wife and 3 kids think it's a religion of peace?

And you equate burning a book.. which is a symbol of this wonderful religion on the same level as what they've done?

Enjoy what you have today...for we know not what tomorrow holds

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KimberlyBanxxx View Post
    Were you disgusted when those muthafuckers blew up the buildings? You need to get a grip I don't want them to let let those towel heads build anything near that place and i'm sure most Americans feel the same way.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DaveinBoston View Post
    These "peaceful" Muslims (remember, its a religion of peace) continue to fight and kill Americans in the middle east DAILY. I have a friend who was a doctor that was killed in Iraq. A DOCTOR killed by a roadside bomb because he wanted to help these wonderful people.
    Why did they need a docors help?

And do you really want to talk about peacful religions, Christian?

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Quote Originally Posted by DaveinBoston View Post
    If Muslim extremists burned my bible, I'd be ok with that. They didnt however. They flew 2 planes in the World Trade Center, one into the Pentagon and one crashed in PA.

These "peaceful" Muslims (remember, its a religion of peace) continue to fight and kill Americans in the middle east DAILY. I have a friend who was a doctor that was killed in Iraq. A DOCTOR killed by a roadside bomb because he wanted to help these wonderful people. Do you think his wife and 3 kids think it's a religion of peace?

And you equate burning a book.. which is a symbol of this wonderful religion on the same level as what they've done?
    Sorry for you're lost, first of all. But do you honestly think that burning their bible will make anything better? If anything shits gonna get worse over there. I don't know that much about Islam, but why blame the whole religion/people for the actions of crazy extremists? Why fight fire w/fire? Why even do something to provoke those people? Burning Qurans won't do shit, won't help things either....I don't mean to equate the burning of Quran to all the shit that extremist do to Americans, but hateful, meaningless acts of violence, is hateful, meaningless acts of violence.

Quote Originally Posted by blackrob View Post
    Were you disgusted when those muthafuckers blew up the buildings? You need to get a grip I don't want them to let let those towel heads build anything near that place and i'm sure most Americans feel the same way.
    Of course, I was disgusted after 9/11. But I'm able to understand that the actions of those who did it, is not a reflection of all muslims or middle-eastern people as a whole. Smh...