Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Junior Poster

I don't get it either, especially when Tyra Banks looks 5 times better than old ashy ass Naomi Campbell?
    As far as there look is concerned i feel they are equal....BUT..In a sense Naomi and Tyra have 2 different looks as well Tyra is Shapely Big Boobs wide hips ,Bigass (Not a Runway model look)On the other hand Naomi Cambell has Small breast ,No ass, Small hips (Runway Model Looks)

Tyra is a Beautiful women but her body shape is not for the runway way "anymore " she the shape more of a Pinup girl ...Not runway model chic
    Naomi still has her runway models looks which tyra has lost over the time from weight gain ...And Naomi has mantain that same weight and look for more than a 12 YEARS ...Naomi also has a Signature walk ....I HAVE YET TO SEE A BITCH THAT CAN WALK LIKE NAOMI !!!!So i have to disagree on the old and assy thing !! cause alhough Naomi is older than the average model Thats likely because most model dont last That long

I will repeat that both of these are beatiful women ..But Tyra i feel is no longer the body type to be a runway model ....More for the covers of Black men or something

Never argue with and Idiot ..People watching might not be able to tell the difference !

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ANIYAH
    I don't get it either, especially when Tyra Banks looks 5 times better than old ashy ass Naomi Campbell?
    As far as there look is concerned i feel they are equal....BUT..In a sense Naomi and Tyra have 2 different looks as well Tyra is Shapely Big Boobs wide hips ,Bigass (Not a Runway model look)On the other hand Naomi Cambell has Small breast ,No ass, Small hips (Runway Model Looks)

Tyra is a Beautiful women but her body shape is not for the runway way "anymore " she the shape more of a Pinup girl ...Not runway model chic
    Naomi still has her runway models looks which tyra has lost over the time from weight gain ...And Naomi has mantain that same weight and look for more than a 12 YEARS ...Naomi also has a Signature walk ....I HAVE YET TO SEE A BITCH THAT CAN WALK LIKE NAOMI !!!!So i have to disagree on the old and assy thing !! cause alhough Naomi is older than the average model Thats likely because most model dont last That long

I will repeat that both of these are beatiful women ..But Tyra i feel is no longer the body type to be a runway model ....More for the covers of Black men or something
    Well ANIYAH, as a Black Man I appreciate a woman that looks like a woman, and Tyra embodies everything that I like in a woman. I really don't care for for stick figures. I like a woman with curves on her body and I absolutely love a woman with a nice PHAT AZZ, so there's no way that they're equals. White guys like the stick figures. Most Black Men like a little something to hold on to but even when Tyra was doing run way modeling she was never the slender bony type and i'm sure she could still do the modeling thing if she wanted to.

Junior Poster

Well ANIYAH, as a Black Man I appreciate a woman that looks like a woman, and Tyra embodies everything that I like in a woman. I really don't care for for stick figures. I like a woman with curves on her body and I absolutely love a woman with a nice PHAT AZZ, so there's no way that they're equals. White guys like the stick figures. Most Black Men like a little something to hold on to but even when Tyra was doing run way modeling she was never the slender bony type and i'm sure she could still do the modeling thing if she wanted to.

I can understand a Black man loveing a fat ass..Please believe me on his one But i have to disagree with u saying that tyra was the never slender or bony ...If so then why did everyone think she had breast implants ??? Why cause she gained weight and her boobs got bigger tyra Body spread a bit from Her "Runway way model days "Her ass has spread.. I would think as a black man u would notice that ..she also said it in her own words on her show "she got tired of the dieting"..I also didnt say she could not "Model" anymore I said her Bodytype is Not "RunwayModelchic" she is more of a Pinup girl bodytype....

Never argue with and Idiot ..People watching might not be able to tell the difference !

Silver Poster

I can understand a Black man loveing a fat ass..Please believe me on his one But i have to disagree with u saying that tyra was the never slender or bony ...If so then why did everyone think she had breast implants ??? Why cause she gained weight and her boobs got bigger tyra Body spread a bit from Her "Runway way model days "Her ass has spread.. I would think as a black man u would notice that ..she also said it in her own words on her show "she got tired of the dieting"..I also didnt say she could not "Model" anymore I said her Bodytype is Not "RunwayModelchic" she is more of a Pinup girl bodytype....
    Of course i've noticed, and i've been a fan of hers for a long time. Tyra is what one would call the exception to the rule of modeling. Hell I wish women like Tyra were the standard in modeling because I can not stand to see a bag of bones and knees walking around on stage. Even Tyra has said on several occasions that some people were shocked when they met her in person because they were surprised that she looked more like the thick sista type than the run way model because of all the junk in the trunk and curves she has.

Silver Poster

Maybe we will have to agree to just disagree on this one. I just know what I like and beleive me Naomi just ain't it by a long shot. Other than having some sexy lips and eyes there really isn't anything else about her that I like?

Professional Poster

I know id like to see Naomi and Tyra start lickin' on each other....Now thatd be a show lol....

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAdder
    I know id like to see Naomi and Tyra start lickin' on each other....Now thatd be a show lol....
    LMAO

Veteran Poster

Milla Jovovich completely reminds me of Linda Envangelista. I swear they were mother and daughter at first glance.

Randumb Intelligents!@_@!

Junior Poster

Maybe we will have to agree to just disagree on this one. I just know what I like and beleive me Naomi just ain't it by a long shot. Other than having some sexy lips and eyes there really isn't anything else about her that I like?
    I will agree to disagree ....I STILL LOVE NAOMI CAMBELL
    And i think she is and awesome Representation of the Beaty of a dark skin women
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	97_ncampbell_03_157.jpg 
Views:	725 
Size:	43.4 KB 
ID:	33790