Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Hate on HA

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Caramel View Post
    I don't think anything can be done about it, but you did hit the nail on the head with your first post/thread starter, youshouldtrythislol. It's bad, really bad to the point where the original purpose of this site is almost completely out of focus. It's just plain sad to see like the aftermath of a brutal crime scene. If you're looking for a site that celebrates the best of transsexuals and basically anyone who indentifies as a female on some level from the most closeted crossdresser or transvestite to the most celebrated transsexual and their admirers, this once once the place to enjoy that. But it's certainly not now. I don't know if moderation can fix the culture at this point. That would be a full time job. What eats me up is that Hung Angels started out with such positivity and it's unsettling to see so many people I look up to being drawn into the drama and negativity and their admirers turning into their worst haters, let alone the "Hung Angels" who've turned on each other like rabid dogs. I never thought I'd see this happen, but it did. I never thought that the infighting would go beyond taking it outside and exposing everything negative people had to say to each other in public but here we have it. This is the fighting arena now for all to see. I hope that Hung Angels will someday return to it's original purpose someday. But now, it's a trainwreck that even the most jaded can't turn their heads to look back at.
    Well I miss those old days. Now it's just a place for girls with out of control egos to brag and put others down and spew pointless garbage all day seeking attention. It's called low self esteem.

Veteran Poster

Now we enter phase 2 of the flame war. A long list of girls making threads along the lines of "You'll miss me when I'm gone", "I don't have time, goodbye" and "this board used to be good, BAAWWWWWWW".

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

"I'm from the streets" -hippifried

LOL

You're a faggot! Thanks in advance!- PomonaCA

Quote Originally Posted by SunshyneMonroe View Post
    Its gettin old to me fast...im about 3 sec from del my acct....im not into bs
    you seem like a nice young lady, be a shame to see you go.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by youshouldtrythislol View Post
    you seem like a nice young lady, be a shame to see you go.
    co-sign....

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Caramel View Post
    I don't think anything can be done about it, but you did hit the nail on the head with your first post/thread starter, youshouldtrythislol. It's bad, really bad to the point where the original purpose of this site is almost completely out of focus. It's just plain sad to see like the aftermath of a brutal crime scene. If you're looking for a site that celebrates the best of transsexuals and basically anyone who indentifies as a female on some level from the most closeted crossdresser or transvestite to the most celebrated transsexual and their admirers, this once once the place to enjoy that. But it's certainly not now. I don't know if moderation can fix the culture at this point. That would be a full time job. What eats me up is that Hung Angels started out with such positivity and it's unsettling to see so many people I look up to being drawn into the drama and negativity and their admirers turning into their worst haters, let alone the "Hung Angels" who've turned on each other like rabid dogs. I never thought I'd see this happen, but it did. I never thought that the infighting would go beyond taking it outside and exposing everything negative people had to say to each other in public but here we have it. This is the fighting arena now for all to see. I hope that Hung Angels will someday return to it's original purpose someday. But now, it's a trainwreck that even the most jaded can't turn their heads to look back at.
    This board has always been a good reflection of the tranny sex trade. It was always about the hustle, but not only. Now, it is JUST about the hustle and nothing else. So, you have the better-adjusted people leave, or become lurkers. And the drama mongers and salesmen stay. As a result you have the board as it is nowadays.

BTW, I am not saying that's a bad thing, that's just the way it is, and looking at the board's stats, it's doing fine as it is.

Junior Poster

I had a nice experience recently, I saw something very rude said about one of my friends, it was completely out of context for the thread and was just an obvious attack. I thought about defending her with another nasty reply but then I thought about it and decided that would only give the hater satisfaction. I hit the "report" button on his post and merely said "This person is a hater". I was pleasantly surprised to find the next day that the rude comment had been removed....... case closed...... I guess that is the best we can expect.

Quote Originally Posted by tvman999 View Post
    I had a nice experience recently, I saw something very rude said about one of my friends, it was completely out of context for the thread and was just an obvious attack. I thought about defending her with another nasty reply but then I thought about it and decided that would only give the hater satisfaction. I hit the "report" button on his post and merely said "This person is a hater". I was pleasantly surprised to find the next day that the rude comment had been removed....... case closed...... I guess that is the best we can expect.
    sadly, this doesnt happen often enough.