Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    HOLLYWOOD BARBIE 5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by correa View Post
    You're right. I like SB because he tells it like it is. If the ladies on this board can do it so can we. And goku is a captain save a hoe and he'sa bitch ass nigga for it.
    The shade is you talk crap about all the girls but then have the nerve to say they look good.

Sounds desperate to me

Quote Originally Posted by SunshyneMonroe View Post
    Sit WHO WOULD ne 1 HATE ON YOU!!!!!!!! i mean really would wants to look like a man with a wig on that cant seem to get the hair on his FACE in order?
    Yes but she has a better attitude than you. And after seeing pics of you as a boy i'm begining to think you're only a transsexual to make money out of it.

and this one

Because both Paris and Sunshyne have no education. They're gonna go nowhere fast with the bad attitude just like the hood trash they date.

FYI dear

beginning is how u spell the word

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

You got 'issues' SB, and for the life of me I don't understand why you continue to bring all this shit upon yourself.

That's why this board needs a real MODERATOR, 'cause it only takes a couple of a@@holes to make a dozen girls logoff permanently.

How is being civil to a girl make someone a bitch???

Try this, SC and correa, treat the ladies like you would want to be treated and leave the hostility at home.

I've gone back and forth with a number of females on HA, and never ONCE have I been personally attacked or insulted. Hmm. Think about it, SB.

And how can someone be 'played' on a message forum??

Your problem SB is, you think that because a girl works in the adult sex industry, that's ALL she is. That it defines her total being, when in most cases it's only a fraction of who she is a person, IMO.

And correa, this isn't 'our' board, it's the girl's board. Always try to remember that simple fact, 'cause I know I sure as hell didn't signup on HA to talk to a bunch a women-hating dudes who resent being rejected by girls they've never met.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

This is ridiculosity. Certain girls respond differently to certain types of guys. Who cares who's a 'save a ho(e),' and who's a (pardon the expression) 'real nigga?' In my opinion it takes a 'real nigga' to be a 'save a ho,' and while many of us don't want saving by a man, the nobility of some of you is very endearing.

But if you don't want to save anyone, that's fine too. It certainly doesn't make you any less of a man. Just don't hurt anyone if you can help it.

~BB~

I apologize Goku...your a good guy....Im really sorry.
    But this board has no integrity.
    All that other stuff I said was bullshit.

Junior Poster

Then some trannies should get banned too because alot of them cause drama and controversy but it's overlooked which is biased. In fact two of the boards newest members are the most drama starting posters this board has seen in awhile but everyone kisses their ass. They can say anything, talk negatively about others including other TS and the mods let it go. But when a guy does it he gets banned. Not fair at all.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

They can say anything, talk negatively about others including other TS and the mods let it go. But when a guy does it he gets banned. Not fair at all.
    As was said, this is our board. Without us, you wouldn't be here. I'm sorry, but that's truth. Not to mention that the trans-on-trans crime here is great for the pageview count and since we all consent to this by being members, it's not in the board's best interest to play referee, now is it?

Sorry!

~BB~

THE BODY 5 Star Poster SunshyneMonroe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    As was said, this is our board. Without us, you wouldn't be here. I'm sorry, but that's truth. Not to mention that the trans-on-trans crime here is great for the pageview count and since we all consent to this by being members, it's not in the board's best interest to play referee, now is it?

Sorry!

~BB~

HOLLYWOOD BARBIE 5 Star Poster

We do not harass people over and over that is the difference

You show you are pressed by the continous rudeness and attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    You got 'issues' SB, and for the life of me I don't understand why you continue to bring all this shit upon yourself.

That's why this board needs a real MODERATOR, 'cause it only takes a couple of a@@holes to make a dozen girls logoff permanently.

How is being civil to a girl make someone a bitch???

Try this, SC and correa, treat the ladies like you would want to be treated and leave the hostility at home.

I've gone back and forth with a number of females on HA, and never ONCE have I been personally attacked or insulted. Hmm. Think about it, SB.

And how can someone be 'played' on a message forum??

Your problem SB is, you think that because a girl works in the adult sex industry, that's ALL she is. That it defines her total being, when in most cases it's only a fraction of who she is a person, IMO.

And correa, this isn't 'our' board, it's the girl's board. Always try to remember that simple fact, 'cause I know I sure as hell didn't signup on HA to talk to a bunch a women-hating dudes who resent being rejected by girls they've never met.

Exactly!

How can someone be a bitch on a message board? I was wondering the same thing. Because I treat the girls with respect? This is a fucking message board to me, nothing more nothing less. I started posting a couple months ago, which means I went the other 28 years and change without this board. See what I am getting at?

SB, like I said before, I don't fuck with any of these girls. There are plenty of TS women here in Austin if I see fit to scoop one.

Quote Originally Posted by tsparisangelline View Post
    We do not harass people over and over that is the difference

You show you are pressed by the continous rudeness and attacks.

and that is the point.

A few posters follow girls around and degrade them mercilessly. No one cares if you beef with a person or too. It just gets old when every thread gets ruined by personal attacks, and the girl finally logs off, and doesn't come back.

Shit, while you playin, I have pissed off two girls that post on this board. Both of them got at me through PMs, and the issue was squashed........quietly.