Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hamburg

Default Hamburg

I'm going to be in Hamburg on a Sunday night in a few weeks, anyone know of any good bars/clubs to go to? Obviously I know of the Rieperbahn but is their a specific area where girls hang out? Never been there before so help appreciated.

I met her in a club where you drink champagne and it tastes just like coca cola....

I was there years ago, if you head down there and wander about, there'll be plenty to see. Just be careful. (As in, don't get ripped off in any of the clubs.)

Best thing to do is slip a cab driver a few bucks. He'll not only tell you where to find what you're looking for, he'll take you there. Don't carry too much one you and stay aware of your surroundings, at all times. For the right fee, the cabbie will make sure you remain safe.

The last time I was in Hamburg I ended up in hospital, and they sure know how to charge you for it too. So one piece of advice I can certainly give you is that if you go to Hamburg, don't go into a bar and try to drink a bottle of vodka in under 30 minutes. Nothing good will come of it!

Junior Poster

Reeberbahnin area has many bars + striptease places. but first check the price list of what does each pay, otherwise you can really surprised at the prices (drinks)

And if you're looking for as follows shemale look here www.modelle-hamburg.de

Junior Poster

Watch the travesto show at The Powder Keg?

http://www.pulverfasscabaret.de/p-welcome.htm

Normally just full of stag and hen nights but good fun and sometimes a couple tgirls hanging around.

I'd just go straight to visiting the tgirl 'models' though

OK cheers for the tips. That powder keg looks good I might go for a look in there and just have a general wander around the reeperbahn.
    I won't be paying a taxi driver to ferry me around though, I'm not really concerned about my safety, I've been round these types of places before just not Hamburg. Plus I look like a dodgy character myself so other dodgy types don't bother me!

I met her in a club where you drink champagne and it tastes just like coca cola....

Junior Poster

and is also watching and TalsraBe Schmuguckstrasse kaduilla.siellä also waiting for a charge "types" low prices, but perhaps not so good when modelle-hamburg page....

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by reddevil81 View Post
    ok cheers for the tips. That powder keg looks good i might go for a look in there and just have a general wander around the reeperbahn.
    I won't be paying a taxi driver to ferry me around though, i'm not really concerned about my safety, i've been round these types of places before just not hamburg. plus i look like a dodgy character myself so other dodgy types don't bother me!
    lmao!......