Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default College Football opening weekend

Some great games scheduled. But I think that most ppl will be talking about the @$$ whooping the Oregon Ducks put on New Mexico Lobos. In Eugene final score was UofO won 72-0.

-------------------------------------------------------
    A man doesn't know true happiness until he's married. And then it's too late.

what about o' Miss losing to someone in division2 ?

sec losing to d2 lol

How about my CANES!!!!

T- Minus 6 days till we stomp #2 Ohio St.

Cant wait to see VT work Boise... or vise versa... works either way for me

Buckeyes always get way too much respect. can see it close going down to last few possessions
    love Canes plus the 9

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody View Post
    Buckeyes always get way too much respect. can see it close going down to last few possessions
    love Canes plus the 9

Vegas has us as 10 point dogs... going to make a fucking killing!!!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by diablito View Post
    Vegas has us as 10 point dogs... going to make a fucking killing!!!
    The only thing you'll be killing is your bank roll. It's good to see that you know as much about college football as you do pro basketball, absolutely nothing.

"If hell freezes over, he'll be skating." - Spaceman Bill Lee on George Steinbrenner.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePitt View Post
    The only thing you'll be killing is your bank roll. It's good to see that you know as much about college football as you do pro basketball, absolutely nothing.

You are so sour!! haha... I guess you'll say UM isn't a NCAA super power.... right?? why are you such a tool? I don't remember you (you're kinda very forgettable, lol) but I imagine you're still sour about Bron Bron dumping your country ass for a winning team.

Dont get ahead of your silly self... first college ball, then basketball.

oh, correction... Vegas amended odds... now Miami is +8.5

hey armpitt... how does it feel to be a huge hater??

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by diablito View Post
    You are so sour!! haha... I guess you'll say UM isn't a NCAA super power.... right?? why are you such a tool? I don't remember you (you're kinda very forgettable, lol) but I imagine you're still sour about Bron Bron dumping your country ass for a winning team.

Dont get ahead of your silly self... first college ball, then basketball.

oh, correction... Vegas amended odds... now Miami is +8.5

hey armpitt... how does it feel to be a huge hater??
    LOL Superpower? The Canes haven't been relevant in college football for almost 10 years. Boise State is more of a "superpower" currently than the U is. BTW, their players are so dumb that they can't remember the full name of their university. That's why they call themselves "The U". The convicts haven't finished in the top ten since 2004 and were completely unranked in '07 & '08.

I can ask you the same thing, why are you such a Miami fanboy/tool? Why don't you re-read that thread? All I did was give a few reasons why the Heat weren't a lock to win the title and you got your feathers ruffled and threw a bitch fit. You couldn't refute anything I said so you went into a tizzy. You're the biggest hater on the board.

How did it feel to be completely dominated by the Buckeyes? You could only muster a feeble, solitary offensive TD the whole game. It's such a shame your best player wet the bed with 4 INTs, isn't it? The only reason why the final score was as close as it was that Ohio State took pity on such a pathetically inferior team and ran out the clock the last 8 minutes of the game. Here's hoping you lost all your money betting on your beloved convicts dumbass.

"If hell freezes over, he'll be skating." - Spaceman Bill Lee on George Steinbrenner.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePitt View Post
    LOL Superpower? The Canes haven't been relevant in college football for almost 10 years. Boise State is more of a "superpower" currently than the U is. BTW, their players are so dumb that they can't remember the full name of their university. That's why they call themselves "The U". The convicts haven't finished in the top ten since 2004 and were completely unranked in '07 & '08.

I can ask you the same thing, why are you such a Miami fanboy/tool? Why don't you re-read that thread? All I did was give a few reasons why the Heat weren't a lock to win the title and you got your feathers ruffled and threw a bitch fit. You couldn't refute anything I said so you went into a tizzy. You're the biggest hater on the board.

How did it feel to be completely dominated by the Buckeyes? You could only muster a feeble, solitary offensive TD the whole game. It's such a shame your best player wet the bed with 4 INTs, isn't it? The only reason why the final score was as close as it was that Ohio State took pity on such a pathetically inferior team and ran out the clock the last 8 minutes of the game. Here's hoping you lost all your money betting on your beloved convicts dumbass.

Good thing you're pretty stupid... or I might actually be compelled to explain the art of gambling... I had plenty of faith in my CANES... but never did I say they would win... or maybe YOU need to re-read the thread (hater)... the over under was 41-45, depending on the house.... the game total was 60 (thats the sum of 24 and 36)... which netted me an easy 10k...
    how much did you make this weekend? I'm sure your gaping ass only made you a few cents...
    WOW, you are a huge hater, its pretty pathetic... 8 NAt title appearances, 5 victories, 2 bad calls (one recanted by the officiating staff)... I have no idea why I'm even wasting my time talking about this... you are obviously a sad little hater... armpitt... why are you so angry?