Insert Witty Title Here Veteran Poster

Default Krave or some other Vegas Club?

So I have a couple of buddies from my old job back home in Chicago coming out to visit me in Vegas tommorrow. They happen to be a gay couple,and they want to visit a gay club. However, I'm nor really into men, so I was hoping to find a good mix of gay and transgendered club spots. I've heard from people I've met out here that Krave is good. True story or not?

If not, what place do you recommend? And please do not say the Las Vegas Lounge, I've heard nothing but bad things about that place from the ladies I knew back home in Chicago. I have no problem with working girls, I just want to meet girls that are not on the clock and are just looking to have a few drinks and a good time.

If anything, I"ll just take them to LAX. I met a bunch of "girls" there the night of the miss Universe pageant, and they were all just drop dead gorgeous. I'll hope to run in to some of them again.

If they are a gay couple and just in town for a short while, take them to Krave. If they don't enjoy it you can always go somewhere else like LAX or Studio 54.

http://www.shemale-411.com

Rookie Poster

The Las Vegas Lounge is a beautiful establishment. The concrete floors beckon you in. Too bad you can't get away with sucking off one of the lovely prostitutes in the men's bathroom stall anymore.

Tranny chaser since 1975.