Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: UFC Gym

Veteran Poster

Post that video of you punching a bag again. It's an HA classic! PLZ!!!!

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

"I'm from the streets" -hippifried

LOL

You're a faggot! Thanks in advance!- PomonaCA

Junior Poster

Those places are for posers that want to tell everyone that they train MMA, but never actually fight. They wear the shirts and act tough, but never end throwing blows. Its a glorified Golds Gym, poser central.

If you want to learn MMA, then go to a MMA gym. If you want to learn boxing or TMA, Karate, BJJ, etc, then go to a dojo that teaches that stuff and has full contact sparring. Anything else and your just lifting weights and hitting pads, and that's not fighting.

I love it when a poser comes into my MMA school and acts like he's the shit. It is my favorite person to spar with. They can't believe this fat old bastard could move so fast, or just made them look foolish. They rarely last more than a month or two. We all laugh about it.

Quote Originally Posted by ossumpeiEIEIO View Post
    Those places are for posers that want to tell everyone that they train MMA, but never actually fight. They wear the shirts and act tough, but never end throwing blows. Its a glorified Golds Gym, poser central.

If you want to learn MMA, then go to a MMA gym. If you want to learn boxing or TMA, Karate, BJJ, etc, then go to a dojo that teaches that stuff and has full contact sparring. Anything else and your just lifting weights and hitting pads, and that's not fighting.

I love it when a poser comes into my MMA school and acts like he's the shit. It is my favorite person to spar with. They can't believe this fat old bastard could move so fast, or just made them look foolish. They rarely last more than a month or two. We all laugh about it.
    I have been into boxing for a while.
    I do go to a PROFESSIONAL gym in the city.
    Im NOT into MMA.
    I am being trained by a trainer that worked with Freddy Roach.

As for throwing blows.....
    Keep your eye on my Youtube channel.

Have a nice Sunday.

Oh...even though I left the UFC gym its NOT a place for posers.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother View Post
    Oh...even though I left the UFC gym its NOT a place for posers.

Poseur alert:

Missa Thunda Handz herself!

Quote Originally Posted by phobun View Post
    Poseur alert:

Why dont you post a video of yourself?
    Its easy to be a critic.
    What do you look like?
    You wont ever do that because your a coward.

Because I am not a poseur.
    Its easy to be a critic.
    When you posted that did you actually expect people to oooh and aaah or do anything else but laugh at you?
    What do you look like?
    You'll get no cock pics from me!
    I'm just not a silly poseur with a need to impress people on the internet.

Because I am not a poseur.

When you posted that did you actually expect people to oooh and aaah or do anything else but laugh at you?

You'll get no cock pics from me!

I'm just not a silly poseur with a need to impress people on the internet.
    Im glad I am on your mind.
    You and bitch Legend are obsessed with me.
    Keep hating.
    Post your pic or say or do something meaningful instead of hating.
    Good or bad people are noticing me and talking about me...no one is talking about you.
    Thats the difference.

Last edited by Solitary Brother; 11-01-2010 at 05:29 AM.

Gold Poster

Im glad I am on your mind.
    You and bitch Legend are obsessed with me.
    Keep hating.
    Post your pic or say or do something meaningful instead of hating.
    Good or bad people are noticing me and talking about me...no one is talking about you.
    Thats the difference.
    I'm obsessed with you fat boy yet you keep mentioning my name, lol your a joke no ones cares about you or anything you do people just like to make fun of you, i mean how many times have you posted going to the gym and how many times can you hear crickets.

It's so obvisously why you attack girls like boykins and liberty their threads are looked at but no one gives a shit about anything you do so you bash them, you can bash them a million times but no one is still gonna care about you, you're still gonna be a bitter ballroom talking transvestite who no ones gives a shit about.

THE BODY 5 Star Poster SunshyneMonroe's Avatar

Poseur alert:

umm he looks like he gotta big ole dick...

Junior Poster

Its easy to be a critic.
    What do you look like?
    SB, was that video of the real life you?

I'm not here in this thread to bash anyone, make fun of them, or try and embarrass anyone.

I know the world places a lot of glamor and value on being one of the "tough guys," and I've been told by a former professional boxer (not even a high ranked or well known one) that women love to flirt with fighters as they travel overseas and so forth.

But I say this in all charity - I think my silence would be more of a knife... whilst some rank on you - but you have never trained (maybe a day or two but I would doubt even a month) in boxing gym. If that is an honest video of the real life you, I would stop posting it, it will only invite trouble for you.

If you would really like to fight go to a good amateur gym. Go to one that is either free or one that only charges a small monthly or yearly sum even a cat working at Burger King could afford.

And watch out in the boxing world. There are trainers that know what they're doing, have been former pro fighters, and will work for a sum of money with a person like you from the ground up. But they are rare. And if they push you quickly (matter of months) to enter into a professional fight with them as your manager, they are being paid to get your person beaten the hell up while your opponent gets his recorded "padded." There is a lot of shady dealing going on in the boxing world. It happens in MMA too. I know someone that entered an MMA fight in Racine or Kenosha, Wisconsin and they guy was twice the size (and more skilled) than he was suppose to be. Needless to say, the person I know lost. I did not see the fight but he recounted it to me.

You need an amateur gym and that is all. Preferably a free one. You will never be a professional champ. You are too old combined with a lack of natural skills. Your movements also betray you as someone that has never been in real street fights. And believe me... you can develop some solid, worth while, boxing skills that you can use to kick ass on the streets, at a free amateur gym. Some of these inner-city community centers charge, but only a small fee. So, go to one of those. There is no need for you to dish out $100 or more a month on a trainer.

Peace, homie.

(P.S. Please - at this point - never agree to a backyard fight with a Thai boxer, homie. You will get seriously [literally, and I'm not joking] hurt. You don't know how to throw upper cuts or hooks with your elbows, your knees and kicks are untrained too)