Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: UFC Gym

Rookie Poster

Default Re: UFC Gym

Then I listend to

Some of us are fight fans or have had some experience in a gym. That doesn't make us wannabes.

Quote Originally Posted by leckery5 View Post
    Some of us are fight fans or have had some experience in a gym. That doesn't make us wannabes.
    some of us actually have amateur pedigree too, i'd say that qualifies us to comment.

Deal Wit It!

You got my point Inferno. It was hypothetical. Of course no one here would want to fight Tyson or Lesner. All would get squashed by either. My point is that MMA is a sport too. Fights don't occur with two guys charging across a room at each other. They usually happen within striking distance. If goes to the ground, of course a wrestler has an advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by leckery5 View Post
    You got my point Inferno. It was hypothetical. Of course no one here would want to fight Tyson or Lesner. All would get squashed by either. My point is that MMA is a sport too. Fights don't occur with two guys charging across a room at each other. They usually happen within striking distance. If goes to the ground, of course a wrestler has an advantage.
    yeah, but no matter who you are, fighting in the street is a stupid and wreckless idea, gone are the days of two guys standing outside the pub trading punches until one goes down and thats the end of it, now you got everyones mates joining in, hitting you from behind, people pulling weapons, no matter who you are it's just to dangerous unless you are ABSOLOUTLEY forced into it to protect your missus or something.

Deal Wit It!

Well I usually advocate walking away if you can. So, we are in agreement.