Junior Poster

Default Bob's Tgirls Back to School sale

Well guess what? We're still in a recession. So I'm putting on a 3-day "Back to School sale" on Bob's Tgirls memberships. This will occur over Labor Day weekend (this coming Saturday, Sept 4 at 12AM through midnight Monday.)

During that time, you may join Bob's Tgirls for the old price of $19.95. And you can keep that price for as long as your membership is continuous. (Hint: I still have some members paying $12.95. They have been with me a long time.)

Even if you are a current member paying the regular rate, you can cancel and rejoin if you wish.

Why am I doing this you ask? The reason is I like long term members. I'd rather have someone join at $20 per month and stay a while rather than join at $30 and not stay because money is tight.

So there it is. I hope zillions of you take advantage of the offer. It's been about a year since I offered this rate and it may be a year or longer before it comes around again. So take advantage of it.

Now THIS is what I call a Back To School Sale! Would it not make sense to just start the sale now and run it through Midnight Monday since those thinkiing of joining are going to wait until the weekend anyway. Let the cash flow begin. Just curious.

Before You Attempt to Beat the Odds, Be Sure You Could Survive The Odds Beating You.