Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by traLika View Post
    You had five extra pounds of poop up there? Gross!
    He had some "up there," we all do. However, it's normal and there is no evidence that flushing it out through any kind of colon "therapy" is beneficial and many of the processes can be very harmful when not properly supervised by a physician. Also, a lot of the weight loss was probably water -- moviprep is an intense dehydrator as are many colon cleansers, one of the reasons such a regimen should be under a physician's care.

If one can't find a licensed physician to do a colon "therapy" regimen without a good reason, there's probably a reason.

Rookie Poster

colon cleansing is real. it's detrimental to have that poop there rotting in your gut, when it should be on its way out. the colon eventually gets misshapen and this only worsens things. the colon is a very delicate and long tube and utmost care must be used to keep it functioning as it should and the shape it should be in.

"the colon eventually gets misshapen and this only worsens things."

Shoving huge cocks and dildos up your colon will also cause it to become "misshapen"! Gotta roll with it though.

seamonkey Junior Poster

I've used colonic irrigation for over 30 years with no major problems, sometimes for health reasons but mostly as preparation for deep anal sex. You can find professionals who do it in almost any mid-sized and larger city, often attached to legitimate massage clinics or spas. Irrigation remains somewhat controversial, and is usually considered an "alternative" therapy. When done correctly, it is gentle and relaxing, though it can take awhile as the water fills and flushes repeatedly through the natural contractions of the colon. You can also do them at home using colema boards that cost around $250-300, which is what I use (easy to buy via the web). A professional irrigation will cost $60-80. How deep the cleansing goes is entirely up to you. As I am really into very deep fisting, monster-size dildos and (when I am lucky enough to find someone with one) monster-size cocks, I usually cleanse the entire colon (ascending, transverse, and descending sections). This takes a few hours to do, but it gives me a lot of time for multiple play sessions over many hours (including rest periods).
    At most I will cleanse once a week, but even that can be too frequent for me, unless I've found a hot sex partner and can't wait. Once a month is more typical. Everything usually returns to normal pretty soon afterward, though it has gotten easier to loosen up and stretch out for play after so many years. I have never had a prolapse, though there were a few times I probably came close, but that's due to the sex play, not the colonics. Sometimes I experience a bit of gassiness until the colon starts passing solid waste again, and the empty feeling might take some getting used to, but its not painful. I also drink plenty of water when I cleanse and take probiotics to replace the good bacteria as well as other precautions.

Last edited by seamonkey; 09-02-2010 at 10:08 PM.

Rookie Poster

yea! gotta take care of that colon!

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Important topic IMO for those who top and bottom. Colonic irrigation is on the more extreme end, but IMO if you're a regular participant, a total cleansing a few times a year sounds good.
    Anal sex should never be 'dirty' and nothing is sexier in a man or woman than impeccable hygiene.

There is nothing quite like fuccing a pristine asshole for the first time, really. The shit is addictive!lol...as most of us already know.

The only bodily fluids there should ever be in the bedroom are sweat, saliva and cum.