Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Putting the "F-U" in fun! Professional Poster Bobby Domino's Avatar

Default Re: tjinla2001 appreciation thread

outstanding posts. A true tranny hunter & cum critic. Let's hope her resurfaces

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Domino View Post
    outstanding posts. A true tranny hunter & cum critic. Let's hope her resurfaces
    Indeed. TJ should have his own site that has videos and stories of his erotic misadventures.

Putting the "F-U" in fun! Professional Poster Bobby Domino's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    Indeed. TJ should have his own site that has videos and stories of his erotic misadventures.
    I'd be a member of his site. the videos would be a mixture of crackwhoreconfessions.com & repo games. He would need a bunch of hidden cameras and then he could rate each girl's load, lol. Each scene would end with him ordering at a taco stand. I would love to hear him try his just-learned spanish on the street girls. Smart above cruising in a van, lots of space & no windows. Genius!!

Just read most of his posts and MAN does he live on a razor's edge.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Bobby Domino; 10-03-2011 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Domino View Post
    I'd be a member of his site. the videos would be a mixture of crackwhoreconfessions.com & repo games. He would need a bunch of hidden cameras and then he could rate each girl's load, lol. Each scene would end with him ordering at a taco stand. I would love to hear him try his just-learned spanish on the street girls. Smart above cruising in a van, lots of space & no windows. Genius!!

Just read most of his posts and MAN does he live on a razor's edge.
    Thanks for the tip. I think these ladies are right up my alley. If I rubbed 5 Twenties together I could get some good sweet crackwhore lovin'.

http://www.crackwhoreconfessions.com...MToxMw,0,0,0,0

That's good advice. About 12 years ago I went to see Candy, one of my favorite providers, at Century Acc. on Century Boulevard. She was favorite daty girl. She was a very high volume provider. Right before I was going to go down on her hairy snatch with meaty lips, it occurred to me that I had gotten my teeth cleaned in the morning.

I stopped in my tracks and let her blow me instead, followed by bbfs. I guess it was my way of practicing safer sex

http://www.mpreviews.com/forum/showt...2775#post62775

I like asian prostitutes that let me fuck
    them bareback. All of their cunts are pretty wet at least with lube. i still haven't fucked a cambodian bareback. Guess I need to start hanging out in long beach

http://www.mpreviews.com/forum/showt...0129#post60129

He may not still be on here but the legend lives on other sites.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    That's good advice. About 12 years ago I went to see Candy, one of my favorite providers, at Century Acc. on Century Boulevard. She was favorite daty girl. She was a very high volume provider. Right before I was going to go down on her hairy snatch with meaty lips, it occurred to me that I had gotten my teeth cleaned in the morning.

I stopped in my tracks and let her blow me instead, followed by bbfs. I guess it was my way of practicing safer sex

http://www.mpreviews.com/forum/showt...2775#post62775

I like asian prostitutes that let me fuck
    them bareback. All of their cunts are pretty wet at least with lube. i still haven't fucked a cambodian bareback. Guess I need to start hanging out in long beach

http://www.mpreviews.com/forum/showt...0129#post60129

He may not still be on here but the legend lives on other sites.
    Legend is right!

Some stuff over here too. Older stuff.
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/fo...?39-California

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    Legend is right!

Some stuff over here too. Older stuff.
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/fo...?39-California
    Is tjinla his same username on usasexguide??

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    Is tjinla his same username on usasexguide??
    I think so or some variation of it. Check the World Sex Guide too. Found a few funny tidbits over there somewhere. I might look later and post some here.

BOOM!

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Consider someone like May. She has probably been a high volume prostitute for at least 30 years. I'm sure a conservative estimate is 5 dicks per day for at least 300 days per year. That is 1, 500 dicks per year or 45, 000 in total. It is a shame the girls don't keep records. I'd be very interested to know which gal has taken the most loads.

In December I ran into my third favorite Korean prostitute of all time at the Brea Mall. I lost touch with her about five years ago. Unfortunately she was with a young white guy in his late 20's. She is about 45 now. Regrettably she looked straight through me. It is a shame because I had bbfscic with her about 75 times and it would have been great to renew our wonderful friendship.

Suzy is a go to girl when you need bareback full service and bareback greek. There aren't many gals that still allow a deep anal release without a cover. She is a keeper and a filthy ugly w h o r e all wrapped up into one.

When you are only paying $100, a 65 year old prostitute is about all you can expect.

I first met Lisa when she was walking Santa Monica Boulevard. Later I found out she was young at the time. Recently I saw her at the Las Vegas Lounge and nobody paid any attention to her. If you see her make sure it is earlier in the day before she get her five o'clock shadow. Also, avoid her genital warts.

Based on how recent some of tjinla's posts have been, Dec '12, I think the dude is still catting around somewhere.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    Based on how recent some of tjinla's posts have been, Dec '12, I think the dude is still catting around somewhere.
    I remember him saying he was hanging the old prostate up and selling the van.