Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default tjinla2001 appreciation thread

I know how these threads usually work but man oh man has there ever been a guy in the history of HA that actually says the most outlandish stuff that also happens to be the most funniest shit on here? I know RueMue (remember him) was a real wack job but i'm sure that because it seemed that he lost some $$$ to Mariam but anyways here is some of the comment gold that tjinla2001 has posted. Shame he doesn't post to much but he never disappoints when he does.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001 View Post
    I am taking Spanish at the local community college. I am the oldest student by many years. It reminds me of when I was in college and there were always a few older guys in the class who were outcasts. They were almost always Vietnam veterans.

On the first day we had to tell a little bit about ourselves, our Spanish name was given to us by the teacher and then we had to say why were taking the class. The typical reasons were given- it is a requirement or I want to better myself for business blah blah blah.

I gave a canned answer but I really wanted to state my real goal:

“In these tough economic times I want to be able to negotiate more effectively with Mexican transvestite prostitutes. Hopefully with my newfound language skills, I will be able to suck twice as many lovely uncut Latina cocks for half the price. Furthermore, I will now be more comfortable trolling for Latinas in East Los Angeles both in seedy bars and on the streets. A trannychaser needs his to get his daily load of cum.. Finally, by sucking more Mexican cock I want to discover if it is true that there really are some cut Mexican girls out on the means streets of LA. "

Is she prostituting herself yet? I'd love to see her before she get that hard look that comes with the territory

I have no reason to lie about my health status. I don't know anyone here. However, my career is winding down. I will be announcing my retirement very soon-just like the touring prostitutes on Eros.

The threat of the full blown aids never made me change a thing. It is just sad that some many of the legendary prostitutes are dead.

Sure I still have the van. How else can you appreciate servicing a transvestite prostitute? The blue book value is close to $1,500. Its a runner. I'm thinking of getting a paint job at Earl Scheib. It might help pick up a higher class street whore.

Fiance? I guess that means you are no longer prostituting yourself. Darn you were on my to do list. I would be an honor to service you.

I prefer to find transvestite prostitutes who walk the streets. I service them in my van give them a few free base hits and they are on their way. These sluts don't rush to the internet and talk about getting sucked by a 50 year old fag.

I love when I visit a prostitute and she puts a condom on me and then gives me head. Then she shoves her uncovered uncut cock in my mouth and cums down my throat. It is so degrading and hot. Sylvia Boots insisted on fucking me bareback. Hugh Jarrod told me she has the full blown. Luckily I still test neg.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Yea bro he posts some real winners lol.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

tjinla2001 is my favorite poster here. I, too, started a thread about him. He's a real sage and a great role model around here.

Damn to bad that thread didnt take off and this one will probably not take off either

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    Damn to bad that thread didnt take off and this one will probably not take off either
    Yeah. This thread is in need of a nice booger bump.

You are right ... as far as appreciation goes TJ deserves a Hung Angel award!!!

"All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine" - Jeff Spicoli

Rookie Poster

if you ever see a hot skinny ts streetwalker staggering out of a blue van, hair and eyes wild, pulling her skirt down over her shrinking boner -- you know TJ has been hard at work.
    Booyah!

bumped for your enjoyment.

He is one of the great ones

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

At least he is real with his.....
    I just shake my head at what he says......
    There is something admirable about his demeanor.