Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Arrogant TSs make me sick

Where are the beautiful TS like Allannah Starr, Mia fever, Susi, and Jennifer Paris? Now not only are they beautiful on the outside, but they're very humble and it shows from the inside out. I cannot stand a TS with nothing to offer but her looks and has a bad attitude. It makes you ugly in my opinion. I once liked this TS who was beautiful, but i got to know her as a person and i no longer think she's beautiful because she's a horrible person on the inside. Anyone else agree?

Last edited by correa; 08-29-2010 at 04:37 AM.

Silver Poster

I've seen girls who are only beautiful on the outside.....and they are fun. But after a while it just stops being worth it. Because I'll always make more money but time.....i only have so much of it before I'm gone and it's not worth it.
    Sadly as I walk away from that shell of a person another moron is more than happy to take my place and so she can continue to do what she does....until the outside matches the inside because like I said....time. You only have so much of it.

"How you doin!"

I think a lot of the "Bad attitude" and perceived lack of humbleness of some the Tgirls on this forum is usually tongue in cheek on their part, and shouldn't be taken too seriously. Two good things to have on this forum is a thick skin and a sense of humor. that goes for dudes as well as trannies.

Last edited by Tepres; 08-29-2010 at 04:53 AM.
    ...stir it up and pass it around.

Quote Originally Posted by correa View Post
    Where are the beautiful TS like Allannah Starr, Mia fever, Susi, and Jennifer Paris? Now not only are they beautiful on the outside, but they're very humble and it shows from the inside out. I cannot stand a TS with nothing to offer but her looks and has a bad attitude. It makes you ugly in my opinion. I once liked this TS who was beautiful, but i got to know her as a person and i no longer think she's beautiful because she's a horrible person on the inside. Anyone else agree?
    Get use to it.
    When your told everyday how beautiful and amazing you and when men BEG to pay you money to have sex with them....its hard to be humble.
    A lot of these girls are in love with their own reflection.
    I do not think transexuals are more arrogant than real women though.
    Just get use to it is all I am saying.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

I can't believe you're bitching about something as lame as this.

For starters, isn't this the same for everyone? Arrogance is not exclusive to trannys. Why are we being called into question here?

And fyi trannys deal with A LOT OF BOZOS, DUMMIES, & LIARS. You don't think we ever meet guys who we think are gorg, but then they leave a lot to be desired and disappoint us as human beings? Pfffft. We put ourselves on the line, transition against serious odds, and then you expect us to be a walk through the park? How dare you place those expectations on us? Who's going to be there for us at the end of the day? You?

Let me tell you something. The most cast-iron cunts in the world are all sensitive little girls inside. And I blame you guys and your fucked up sexual needs, your lies, your games, and your bullshit for making us what we are. YOU made us this way. And don't forget, we started on your sad side of the fence. We know EXACTLY how you guys think, and often know what you'll do before you will.

Generally, if you guys are not disgustingly sappy and/or unattractive, you're being a "playa" scumbag. And in the end, you always seem to opt for a breeder GG to give you kids and carry on your worthless last name. So forgive us for not always being your humble & modest Mother Teresa's.

Last edited by Nicole Dupre; 08-29-2010 at 05:49 AM.

Silver Poster

The girl does have a point.
    I mean when you have a finite shelf life...you do have to be a bit.....arrogant.
    And she's right? If i was super attractive, which i don't think i am by any stretch of the imagination, i think i would be a total tool.
    After all.....why not?
    And thus such is life.

"How you doin!"

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother View Post
    Get use to it.
    When your told everyday how beautiful and amazing you and when men BEG to pay you money to have sex with them....its hard to be humble.
    A lot of these girls are in love with their own reflection.
    I do not think transexuals are more arrogant than real women though.
    Just get use to it is all I am saying.
    How do you supposedly know so much about trannys yet supposedly don't fuck them?

Veteran Poster

just about all ts are like that. thats why i only date gg.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    How do you supposedly know so much about trannys yet supposedly don't fuck them?
    Thats how this site goes, the dudes who don't deal with trans think they know the most.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleGuy View Post
    just about all ts are like that. thats why i only date gg.
    Yet here you are, every day, bitching about trannys. Wonder what those GGs you date think of that.

Oh, that's right. Like most of these dudes, you're prolly not telling them you're here jerking off to pics of COCK.

So nice to know that you will be a breeder's ball and chain, and not a tranny's. We just have to baby-sit guys like you every once in a while for 300/hr. lol