Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Lafuckingwanda lol

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Junior Poster

Damn Nicole, that was so uncool. I had a moment of hysterical blindness after seeing that pic.

"If hell freezes over, he'll be skating." - Spaceman Bill Lee on George Steinbrenner.

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    There is generally a consensus that the history studied 10 years ago is the same history today.

What disturbs me about the right is in a state like Texas, where there is an effort to re-write the history books by diminishing the role of someone like Thomas Jefferson ( they Texas School board argues that Moses had more of an impact on the writing of the U.S. Constitution than Jefferson) , the study of the Mayflower compact and the premise that the USA was founded as a Christian fundamentalist nation, Senator Joe McCarthy was an American hero by alerting citizens to the Red menace(!!), capitalism has been replaced with the term 'free enterprise', Texas teachers required to cover the judeo-christian influences on the founding fathers but not teach the philosophical rationale for the separation between church and state, and that sociology courses are no longer allowed to teach the difference between sex and gender.

The right wing is dangerous and an enemy of education.
    Actually, it does change every 10 years or so in the school system. I can look at what I learned, then what my 10 year younger brother learned, and then what my 20 year younger son learned. It has changed, rather drastically, during each period. A quick example would be that I was taught columbus was a hero, my brother was taught that he had some issues, and my son is taught that he was a perpetrator of genocide. I'm not debating which is true, just illustrating that it does change. Vietnam, Gulf War, Iraq War, and Afghanistan have/are all under going the same thing.

And yes the religious nuts are dangerous, but legalizing censorship is not the way to counter it.

Exclamation BREAKING NEWS!: just in pictures from the glen beck rally

BREAKING NEWS!: just in pictures from the glen beck rally

Quote Originally Posted by natina View Post
    BREAKING NEWS!: just in pictures from the glen beck rally
    You're entitled to your own opinion, but ffs can't you do something other than spam the same photos over and over. Post an actual opinion or at least vary the type of pictures/vids lol. I feel like it's the 08 elections all over again when you were spamming the politics sections with endless threads containing the same stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Coroner View Post
    Itīs the Tea Party that would love to burn books. Letīs recall the ban of the theory of evolution in Kansas a decade ago or the most recent history distortion in Texas. Opposing that is what you call censorship. The problem is there because Americans are pretty low informed and educated for Western standards, otherwise not many people would give a shit about Glenn Beck and his lunatic pals. We had this all before in Europe. I think I donīt have to tell you what happened.....
    Glenn Beck is an agitator. He is deliberately spreading lies and conspiracy theories and this can pretty dangerous by reaching a poorly informed mass that believes the earth is 6000 years old.....
    I'm opposed to European style censorship laws, which are all to prevalent on that continent. It's not that I wouldn't like to see some people stfu, it's that I don't want to hand the government that kind of power.

Have you lived in the US or visited it for any extended period of time? We have plenty of lunatics and retards, but it's not quite as drastic as you make it out to be. Urban/Suburban areas tend to have a large number of college educated people that generally reject that non-sense. Some of our states are more heavily populated than entire European nations, so it's kind of easy to look among us and find groups to shake you head at.

Quote Originally Posted by NYBURBS View Post
    You're entitled to your own opinion, but ffs can't you do something other than spam the same photos over and over. Post an actual opinion or at least vary the type of pictures/vids lol. I feel like it's the 08 elections all over again when you were spamming the politics sections with endless threads containing the same stuff.
    Shades of TSBRENDA?

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    Shades of TSBRENDA?
    lol something like that

Default Thought this was an interesting read