Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JoePitt View Post
    Wow. A Beck & Palin tête-à-tête is about as surprising as an Al Franklin & Nancy Pelosi tag team. Solitary, do me a favor and break your clozapine in half before taking it next time. Really, only someone with a thin grasp on sanity would get this worked up over a tv talking head.
    Your mother is a raging crackwhore

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother View Post
    Im not in denial REALLY
    I have never had a dick in my hand mouth or ass can you say the same?
    lol, but yet you post on this forum. Spare me the bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by NYBURBS View Post
    lol, but yet you post on this forum. Spare me the bullshit
    And the trannies "post" in your rancid asshole.

Fox news.....entertainment for morons who can't be bothered to read about or investigate what they "believe" in.

"It's on TV. It's got to be true."

"That's what i thought you said."

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

to me all the news channels are suspect...

too much french fries, not enough shakes...

Junior Poster

Your mother is a raging crackwhore
    Ha! My mother died of a heroin overdose so the joke's on you.

"If hell freezes over, he'll be skating." - Spaceman Bill Lee on George Steinbrenner.

Quote Originally Posted by NYBURBS View Post
    So if black panthers show up to an event, even though they didn't sponsor it, it makes the entire rally poisonous?
    Not at all. The rally's already poisonous by design. As long as they don't get physically belligerent, ain't nothing but a thing. It'd really be fun if Louis Farrakhan showed up with a few thousand & politely asked if he could speak. LOL...

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Veteran Poster

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100826/...lly_glenn_beck

This motherfucker is going to get either beat up or shot.
    "Reclaim the civil rights movement"?
    WTF.....
    Im looking in ALL the history books and trying to find where the white people of America were EVER for "civil rights" other than their own.
    Im still trying to find it.
    WTF.....
    This ignorant bastard is really asking for it....he is going to have this thing on Martin Luther Kings "I have a dream speech" day"
    OH HELLLL NO
    WTF!???
    See.....this why we have fucking problems......oh he is going to have racist ass Sarah Palin speak there too.
    This is some straight up bullshit...
    Can you give me an example of Palins racism? Or is it just because she is critical of the annointed one? Lt col Allen west has made much more cutting remarks about Obama than Palin has. And west has actually publically said he can't stand him and dislikes him, Palin has never as far as I'm aware made it personal. Iam surprised at the racism slur, given Palin . The common lefty slur is that she doesn't like homosexuals.

The democrat party is scared of Beck, that became obvious in the Sherrod case ,why I really don't know. Beck to me is just a loud mouth rabble rouser and he is using all this 'civil rights movement' stuff because he wants to be the next martin luther king,he admires him . Would a racist want to be martin luther king? . I think he has become intoxicated about the power he thinks he has and this is all about him . If I was a republican I would be a bit embarrassed to be associated with him.But then he seems to get support from other americans, fox seems to like him. So I dunno. I don't know why he gets all this support if I am honest ,I find him annoying and at bit emotionally unstable. I remember when he had an argument with Michelle Malkin and he was virtually crying.

And you talk about him getting beaten up or shot, I thought all the violence comes from the right wing?

You know why america has problems? BOTH SIDES are obsessed with race or origins of family. Obama can't seem to shut up about it either or his tranny wife.He has tried to bring people together? seriously? ... I can see race riots if they don't kick him out. Why is it african american,irish american, latino americans ? why not just american?Morgan Freeman, said similar.

Last edited by arnie666; 08-27-2010 at 10:02 AM.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by arnie666 View Post
    You know why america has problems? BOTH SIDES are obsessed with race or origins of family

I'm not on board with most of the "racism" allegations on here, but then again i'm not in America so what do i know. i do agree Glenn Beck is a douchebag, but for other reasons.

as an outside, it always strikes me how fucked America on this subject.

i mean look, i also live in a HIGHLY multicultural society. Holland is FULL of 1st, 2nd and 3rd degree immigrants. currently it's about 25%, of which the majority is black. In the urban area, around the major cities, which is where i live, the percentage of inhabitants with non-western roots is even over 50%. Again, blacks (and arabs) form the vast majority.
    I can tell you one thing, WE ALL GET ALONG FINE. We even have a prominent right wing politician, who's a muslim lady from Somalia. No problem. Go figure. Black people (with origins from mainly Surinam and the Antillies) are totally integrated in all social and professional levels, whether it's in citizenship, business or politics.

so....all i'm thinking is..why?!

Quote Originally Posted by arnie666 View Post
    Can you give me an example of Palins racism? Or is it just because she is critical of the annointed one? Lt col Allen west has made much more cutting remarks about Obama than Palin has. And west has actually publically said he can't stand him and dislikes him, Palin has never as far as I'm aware made it personal. Iam surprised at the racism slur, given Palin . The common lefty slur is that she doesn't like homosexuals.

The democrat party is scared of Beck, that became obvious in the Sherrod case ,why I really don't know. Beck to me is just a loud mouth rabble rouser and he is using all this 'civil rights movement' stuff because he wants to be the next martin luther king,he admires him . Would a racist want to be martin luther king? . I think he has become intoxicated about the power he thinks he has and this is all about him . If I was a republican I would be a bit embarrassed to be associated with him.But then he seems to get support from other americans, fox seems to like him. So I dunno. I don't know why he gets all this support if I am honest ,I find him annoying and at bit emotionally unstable. I remember when he had an argument with Michelle Malkin and he was virtually crying.

And you talk about him getting beaten up or shot, I thought all the violence comes from the right wing?

You know why america has problems? BOTH SIDES are obsessed with race or origins of family. Obama can't seem to shut up about it either or his tranny wife.He has tried to bring people together? seriously? ... I can see race riots if they don't kick him out. Why is it african american,irish american, latino americans ? why not just american?Morgan Freeman, said similar.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-a...blicans-react/

Oh but Sarah Palin isn't racist tee hee. And a good chunk of people would rather people jsut forget about racism. Remember this Islamic Center, Illegal Immigrants etc. Seem to be more race driven than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!