Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother View Post
    So Beck isnt "stirring up" Drama?
    In case you have noticed genius ever since Barack Obama announced he was running for office all of this racial bullshit has been promoted by WHITE PEOPLE.
    I am sick of it.
    It is these racists who are grouping people according to skin color.
    I hope Beck gets beaten bloody.....I really do.
    He's baiting you dude, & you're swallowing the hook. Dont. You think it's bad now? If one, just one, black person starts any kind of violence on saturday, you'll never hear the end of it. You're not the only one who'd like to pound this asshole into the ground like a tent stake. He's a punk, & he appeals to punks, but he controls the mic. Well... Unless enough people show up en masse to shout him down. That's okay. That's free speech. How can he bitch when it's the same Saul Alinski tactic used by the teabaggers last summer. If enough black faces show up, a lot of those punks with th teabags will scurry off like so many cockroaches. Just don't start anything physical, & make sure there's enough cameras around to prove it. If some moronic klan/nazis start trouble, then the whole farse is exposed. They're punks too for the most part, but there's some who will let their reactionary bigotry override what little common sense might be hiding there.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother View Post
    I voted for him...Im a registered Independent and I use to be a Republican(only because of the miltary thing).
    I think he is doing a terrible job.
    Im just getting sick of ALL this racist bullshit!
    It seems like since he has been president its been one racist attack after another.
    Im black and this shit is pissing me off.
    It never bother me until this latest thing and now he is teaming up with Palin?
    WTF????
    Does somebody have to get killed before people realize that its a problem?

I actually like Ron Paul(a lot of people say HE is a racist)
    I just want someone in there who isnt a tool of the big corporations.

You can laugh it off because your a white guy...your group isnt getting attacked.
    Black people have a lot invested in Obama because if he does bad(and he is) we all will be unfairly judged by that.
    We're alway's going to get unfairly judged. He's not helping our cause. The racial attacks are unfortunate. Why dislike a person on the color of their skin when you can just listen and observe and have a reason...

too much french fries, not enough shakes...

I find it amusing that Rand Paul and Ron Paul seem to be a bit different on a few issues. Is Rand even a libertarian though?

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hippifried View Post
    He's baiting you dude, & you're swallowing the hook. Dont. You think it's bad now? If one, just one, black person starts any kind of violence on saturday, you'll never hear the end of it. You're not the only one who'd like to pound this asshole into the ground like a tent stake. He's a punk, & he appeals to punks, but he controls the mic. Well... Unless enough people show up en masse to shout him down. That's okay. That's free speech. How can he bitch when it's the same Saul Alinski tactic used by the teabaggers last summer. If enough black faces show up, a lot of those punks with th teabags will scurry off like so many cockroaches. Just don't start anything physical, & make sure there's enough cameras around to prove it. If some moronic klan/nazis start trouble, then the whole farse is exposed. They're punks too for the most part, but there's some who will let their reactionary bigotry override what little common sense might be hiding there.
    Why would people scurry off if black people show up? I'm sure they would conduct themselves like ladies and gentlemen too.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    I find it amusing that Rand Paul and Ron Paul seem to be a bit different on a few issues. Is Rand even a libertarian though?
    They seem to have different stances on foreign policy. Rand is a Republican. Ron is too but still fits in better with the Libertarians.

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    Rand is a bit of a war hawk, and he and his father have some fundamental differences. I'm a big Ron Paul fan, not so hot about his son though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    Why would people scurry off if black people show up? I'm sure they would conduct themselves like ladies and gentlemen too.
    Beck has his constituency scared shitless. Scared of everything. His whole schtick is playing on fears. Hatred, or even prejudice, starts with fear. Good conduct has nothing to do with whether somebody hangs around or not when they get scared. The teabaggers have a major klan/nazi infestation that they refuse to deal with, but they know it's there. It'll all be on TV. Maybe nobody but the Beckites & other fruit cakes will bother to show up.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Junior Poster

Wow. A Beck & Palin tête-à-tête is about as surprising as an Al Franklin & Nancy Pelosi tag team. Solitary, do me a favor and break your clozapine in half before taking it next time. Really, only someone with a thin grasp on sanity would get this worked up over a tv talking head.

"If hell freezes over, he'll be skating." - Spaceman Bill Lee on George Steinbrenner.

Quote Originally Posted by hippifried View Post
    Beck has his constituency scared shitless. Scared of everything. His whole schtick is playing on fears. Hatred, or even prejudice, starts with fear. Good conduct has nothing to do with whether somebody hangs around or not when they get scared. The teabaggers have a major klan/nazi infestation that they refuse to deal with, but they know it's there. It'll all be on TV. Maybe nobody but the Beckites & other fruit cakes will bother to show up.
    So if black panthers show up to an event, even though they didn't sponsor it, it makes the entire rally poisonous?

Quote Originally Posted by NYBURBS View Post
    Na, you're probably too busy posting on CL for some random dude to come poke a hole in your colon. I'm not in denial about what I do, and I don't sit here debating about whether I'm straight/bi/gay, cause it doesn't much matter. Nice try though
    Im not in denial REALLY
    I have never had a dick in my hand mouth or ass can you say the same?