Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother View Post
    I understand your not a rational person by your tag line and your many right wing posts.

He,Glen Beck has made this thing political AND racial by having Sarah Palin as the keynote speaker to this event.
    He,Glen Beck has made this thing racial by having it on the anniversary of Dr.Kings "I have a dream" speech and having it at the Lincoln Memorial the same place that Dr.King had his speech.
    He,Glen Beck has stated he is "reclaiming" Civil Rights.
    He,Glen Beck has called Barack Obama a racist who "hates white people" while ignoring that Obama himself is part white and offers NO PROOF of anything "racist" Obama has ever said or done.

FUCK YOU NYBURBS and anyone else that feels like you do.
    Whether or not the timing is coincidence or intentional doesn't matter. If you can't see why posting about "white boy this" and "white boy that" (along with talking about beatings) is inappropriate, then there is little hope for you.

How would you take a post where someone comes on here spewing "nigger this" and "nigger that", and remarking that they hope they get beat down? Either one is ignorant, and it's sad that you can't seem to grasp that.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

So Beck isnt "stirring up" Drama?
    In case you have noticed genius ever since Barack Obama announced he was running for office all of this racial bullshit has been promoted by WHITE PEOPLE.
    I am sick of it.
    It is these racists who are grouping people according to skin color.
    I hope Beck gets beaten bloody.....I really do.
    Beck has a strong following but I don't take him seriously. Violence is the worst option. I remember way back when I was in Elementary School Jesse Jackson was running for President. I asked my dad, "Dad, Jesse Jackson has a big mouth. Why doesn't someone shoot him?" My dad said, "Why make a martyr out of a clown?" Those were wise words because Jesse eventually showed himself to be the jackass he is and no one takes him seriously any more. It didn't happen overnight but it did happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    Beck has a strong following but I don't take him seriously. Violence is the worst option. I remember way back when I was in Elementary School Jesse Jackson was running for President. I asked my dad, "Dad, Jesse Jackson has a big mouth. Why doesn't someone shoot him?" My dad said, "Why make a martyr out of a clown?" Those were wise words because Jesse eventually showed himself to be the jackass he is and no one takes him seriously any more. It didn't happen overnight but it did happen.

I'm pretty sure Glenn Beck has way more pull than Jessie Jackson ever could. Beck just shitted on Fox New's second largest stockholder who is might as well be one of his bosses. Any other person would've been fired but not Beck.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    I'm pretty sure Glenn Beck has way more pull than Jessie Jackson ever could. Beck just shitted on Fox New's second largest stockholder who is might as well be one of his bosses. Any other person would've been fired but not Beck.
    Beck is an over-hyped media clown, just like Palin. There are plenty of people that follow what they say, but it's not as big as you'd think. There are plenty of libertarians that see their presence as counter-productive to our cause.

Quote Originally Posted by NYBURBS View Post
    Whether or not the timing is coincidence or intentional doesn't matter. If you can't see why posting about "white boy this" and "white boy that" (along with talking about beatings) is inappropriate, then there is little hope for you.

How would you take a post where someone comes on here spewing "nigger this" and "nigger that", and remarking that they hope they get beat down? Either one is ignorant, and it's sad that you can't seem to grasp that.
    I clean it up not for CRACKERS LIKE YOU but the other good folks here.
    Go fuck yourself again!

Go fuck yourself again!
    W/e Queenie, go pull the bunch outta your panties, and get back to that heavy bag

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

I don't have a problem with Beck. He's actually quite informative, and he always hypes Dr. King. Color is an issue we need to get past, but realize that won't hapen til 2050 when everyone will be brown. I don't like Obama, and I'm black. I don't agree with his way of going about things, and Biden hah, what a joke. Don't like McCain and Palin either. Last election was going to be one big power grab one way or another. Healthcare is goingto be an atrocity. I don't see things getting better. I don't see Beck as a threat, just out for publicity...

Last edited by south ov da border; 08-27-2010 at 05:07 AM. Reason: typo
    too much french fries, not enough shakes...

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    You know what I didnt either until this latest incident.
    I didnt even get that bent out of shape when he called Obama a racist because hey.....I swore up and down Bush was one.
    But that neither here or there.
    But him going after Dr.King like this and thats what he is doing is really pissing me off.
    Doesnt this fucker have better thing to do with his life other than spreading hate?

Last edited by Solitary Brother; 09-06-2010 at 11:26 PM.

Go fuck yourself again!
    I do have to say - I never really thought the word "cracker" packed much of a wallop...I know this has nothing to do with this thread but I think it needed saying.

Quote Originally Posted by south ov da border View Post
    I don't have a problem with Beck. He's actually quite informative, and he always hypes Dr. King. Color is an issue we need to get past, but realize that won't hapen til 2050 when everyone will be brown. I don't like Obama, and I'm black. I don't agree with his way of going about things, and Biden hah, what a joke. Don't like McCain and Palin either. Last election was going to be one big power grab one way or another. Healthcare is goingto be an atrocity. I don't see things getting better. I don't see Beck as a threat, just out for publicity...
    I think Obama is worse than Bush but go after him based on issues not color.....not calling him a "racist" and saying he "hates white people".
    That kind of thing pisses me off and thats what a BUNCH of EVIL WHITE PEOPLE in this country are doing.
    How come black people always have to let things slide?
    Im sick of these racist fuckers.....