Page 1 of 23 12345611 ... LastLast

Default Glen Beck is REAAAALLY trying it!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100826/...lly_glenn_beck

This motherfucker is going to get either beat up or shot.
    "Reclaim the civil rights movement"?
    WTF.....
    Im looking in ALL the history books and trying to find where the white people of America were EVER for "civil rights" other than their own.
    Im still trying to find it.
    WTF.....
    This ignorant bastard is really asking for it....he is going to have this thing on Martin Luther Kings "I have a dream speech" day"
    OH HELLLL NO
    WTF!???
    See.....this why we have fucking problems......oh he is going to have racist ass Sarah Palin speak there too.
    This is some straight up bullshit...

Last edited by Solitary Brother; 08-27-2010 at 04:44 AM.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Glen Beck and Sarah Palin are down by law. lol

You have some of these racists who are REALLY taunting black people...do they want a fucking race war?
    One of the main reasons I voted for Obama was because of these racist bastards dogging him and now Beck going after Dr King?
    Some of ya'll dont know how violent black people can be but if you continue with the bullshit you are going to find out.

We dont need this bullshit.......especially now.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother View Post
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100826/...lly_glenn_beck

This motherfucker is going to get either beat up or shot.
    "Reclaim the civil rights movement"?
    WTF.....
    Im looking in ALL the history books and trying to find where the white people of America were EVER for "civil rights" other than their own.
    Im still trying to find it.
    WTF.....
    This ignorant white bastard is really asking for it....he is going to have this thing on Martin Luther Kings "I have a dream speech" day"
    OH HELLLL NO white booooy!!!!
    WTF!???
    See.....this why we have fucking problems......oh he is going to have racist ass Sarah Palin speak there too.
    This is some straight up bullshit...
    It's the whites of the North that pushed for abolition and there were whites who marched along side blacks in the South during the civil rights movement.

Btw, I realize your Queenie side likes to stir the drama, but if you really don't want to be grouped according to your skin color, then you shouldn't do it to other people.

PS- The term "civil rights" technically has zilch to do with the color of your skin, but instead refers to the individual rights, privileges, and immunities of citizens and residents of a nation.

Last edited by NYBURBS; 08-27-2010 at 03:33 AM.

We all know what Beck's motive is and that's to get black folks riled up. He then says it's not political yet invites Sarah Plain come on Beck are you really serious?

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Quote Originally Posted by NYBURBS View Post
    It's the whites of the North that pushed for abolition and there were whites who marched along side blacks in the South during the civil rights movement.

Btw, I realize your Queenie side likes to stir the drama, but if you really don't want to be grouped according to your skin color, then you shouldn't do it to other people.
    So Beck isnt "stirring up" Drama?
    In case you have noticed genius ever since Barack Obama announced he was running for office all of this racial bullshit has been promoted by WHITE PEOPLE.
    I am sick of it.
    It is these racists who are grouping people according to skin color.
    I hope Beck gets beaten bloody.....I really do.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother View Post
    So Beck isnt "stirring up" Drama?
    In case you have noticed genius ever since Barack Obama announced he was running for office all of this racial bullshit has been promoted by WHITE PEOPLE.
    I am sick of it.
    It is these racists who are grouping people according to skin color.
    I hope Beck gets beaten bloody.....I really do.
    Beck, Palin, Sharpton (and just about any other high profile public figure) thrive off of publicity and drama. However, you're taking his statement and twisting it into a racial issue where there need not be one.

There are people that attack Obama because he is black, and there are those that love/defend him simply because of his race. Neither is appropriate, and if you really wanted to move closer to your race not defining you as a person, you'd refrain from these types of inflammatory comparisons yourself.

PS- Cut the bullshit for a moment and think about what you're posting. Talking about race wars and beating ppl bloody. There are approximately 200 million whites in this country and less than 40 million blacks. Do the math, and then go pray every night that it never happens.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

I'm just gonna be over here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	28649897544841833.jpg 
Views:	1699 
Size:	33.4 KB 
ID:	339279   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	honky.jpg 
Views:	1728 
Size:	30.7 KB 
ID:	339280  

Quote Originally Posted by NYBURBS View Post
    Beck, Palin, Sharpton (and just about any other high profile public figure) thrive off of publicity and drama. However, you're taking his statement and twisting it into a racial issue where there need not be one.

There are people that attack Obama because he is black, and there are those that love/defend him simply because of his race. Neither is appropriate, and if you really wanted to move closer to your race not defining you as a person, you'd refrain from these types of inflammatory comparisons yourself.

PS- Cut the bullshit for a moment and think about what you're posting. Talking about race wars and beating ppl bloody. There are approximately 200 million whites in this country and less than 40 million blacks. Do the math, and then go pray every night that it never happens.
    I understand your not a rational person by your tag line and your many right wing posts.

He,Glen Beck has made this thing political AND racial by having Sarah Palin as the keynote speaker to this event.
    He,Glen Beck has made this thing racial by having it on the anniversary of Dr.Kings "I have a dream" speech and having it at the Lincoln Memorial the same place that Dr.King had his speech.
    He,Glen Beck has stated he is "reclaiming" Civil Rights.
    He,Glen Beck has called Barack Obama a racist who "hates white people" while ignoring that Obama himself is part white and offers NO PROOF of anything "racist" Obama has ever said or done.

FUCK YOU NYBURBS and anyone else that feels like you do.

SB pretty much nailed it. Let's be real NYBURBS this thing is racial related and political. If it weren't why not allow somebody liek JC Watts to speak?

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america