Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

muslim preists also arrange half anhour marraiges

live with honour

Veteran Poster

This doesn't pack the truthiness so I'm calling bullshit. Islam is pedophiliac, it has been since Mohammed invented it. But this story just doesn't have the truthiness.

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

"I'm from the streets" -hippifried

LOL

You're a faggot! Thanks in advance!- PomonaCA

Veteran Poster

muslim preists also arrange half anhour marraiges
    Islam is pedophiliac, it has been since Mohammed invented it.
    Evidence in support of these crazy-assed assertions would be welcome. My experience has been that those shrieking loudest about Islam are also those who know the least about it.

Quote Originally Posted by thombergeron View Post
    Evidence in support of these crazy-assed assertions would be welcome. My experience has been that those shrieking loudest about Islam are also those who know the least about it.
    Might want to have a look at this..

http://crooksandliars.com/susie-madr...g-other-way-so

Veteran Poster

Right. The Frontline documentary on the bacha bazi aired last spring, so welcome to the party. If you had actually watched it rather than just googling "muslim" and "pederast," you would be aware that this is a tribal custom among the Tajiks of northern Afghanistan, not an Islamic practice. Furthermore, the story is newsworthy because bacha bazi has seen a re-emergence since the Taliban was ousted from power. Homosexuality is still haraam in Taliban-controlled areas.

What you have offered is an entirely inadequate standard of evidence. PomonaCA asserts that Mohammed established pedophilia as a principle of Islam. To support this assertion, one would need to come up with a Koranic citation. Such a citation does not exist.

By your standard, one could make a far stronger case that Catholicism is pedophiliac, and that it has been since Simon Peter invented it. But obviously, that's stupid, too.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by thombergeron View Post

Aisha. His 7 year old wife. But don't worry, he didn't penetrate her until she was 10. Classy guy.

Aisha was so young in fact that even in the years leading up to the Caliphate, many Islamic scholars considered her age to be a sign of her purity.

Sounds pedophilic to me.

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

LOL

Slap a burka on da bitch and call her your wife.. (and later if she pisses you off, kill her.. It's your Islamic right)

Veteran Poster

You guys continue to distinguish yourselves from an intellectual perspective.

You have the story of Aisha totally wrong, but that's not surprising when everything you know about Islam you learned from Glenn Beck.

No one knows how old Aisha was. Some scholars believe that she was 6 or 7 and that the marriage was consummated when she was 9 or 10. Others believe that she was betrothed at 15 or 16 and that the marriage was consummated when she was 19 or 20. The early Hadiths tend to support the former view, though not for the reason you cite, while the historical record indicates that the latter timeline is more accurate.

Your standard of evidence continues to be quite poor. You are, of course, aware that many biblical scholars, drawing from the Apocrypha, believe that Mary Mother of God was 12 when the temple elders gave her to Joseph, who was 90 at the time. So, again by your standard, we find that Christianity is also pedophilliac and has been since its inception.

Veteran Poster

Just to be clear, your reference to obscure and controversial hadiths rather than actual koranic verse is an acknowledgment that you haven't actually read the Koran, correct?

Veteran Poster

Aisha. His 7 year old wife. But don't worry, he didn't penetrate her until she was 10. Classy guy.

Aisha was so young in fact that even in the years leading up to the Caliphate, many Islamic scholars considered her age to be a sign of her purity.

Sounds pedophilic to me.

LOL