Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by thombergeron View Post
    Just to be clear, your reference to obscure and controversial hadiths rather than actual koranic verse is an acknowledgment that you haven't actually read the Koran, correct?

we see those who believe in the Koran actions : suicide bombers in the name of Muhamad and the quiet majority who never say anything about it or against it .

we see what happens to those who dare to critisize Islam , ask Salman Rushdi about it - he has to hide for his life.

Veteran Poster

Look, I'm just tired of the insistent ignorance so conspicuously on display here. You want to criticize Islam? Great! But can you do so in a relatively informed fashion? All this "my Bronze Age cult is better than your Bronze Age cult" is stupid and boring.

You started this thread with an obviously false story about child brides in Gaza. PomonaCA is so poorly informed on the topic that he's cutting and pasting his own posts. On a neighboring thread, Chief1860 made some strange and unfocused charge about the origin of the Cordoba Initiative's name by cutting and pasting an innocuous paragraph from some poor unidentified academic's web site. Russtafa doesn't even attempt an informed comment, prefering instead to just drop bigoted and bloodthirsty nonsequiters.

I'm not a muslim. By and large, I think Islam is a bunch of fucked-up nonsense. But at least I read a couple of books about it. I just don't understand the appeal of waving around your ignorance like a flag.

So before you mouth-breathers post again, read the Koran (it's OK to read it in English, no scary brown people are going to kill you). Read A History of the Arab Peoples by Albert Hourani. Then top it off with Orientalism by Edward Said.

Veteran Poster

The islam sympathizing continues.

Xinjiang- Islamic terrorists trying to steal Chinese territory and turn it into an Islamic state.

Israel- Well, pretty obvious isn't it? Jews were in Israel before Islam was around and before Muhammed was born.

Southern Thailand- Peace loving muslims are trying to car bomb their way to stealing Thai land and establishing a (you guessed it!) Islamic state.

Chechnya- Peace loving Muslims trying to steal Russian land and establish a peace loving Islamic state.

Dagestan- Islamic terrorists trying to create a breakaway islamic republic

Kashmir- Peace loving Muslims trying to wrest Kashmir away from independence and turn it into an Islamic state.

Afghanistan- Taliban setup a peace loving Islamic state (Unless you're counting burka's) which, despite Bill Clinton's efforts to support the Taliban, is put down by the great warlord, George W Bush.

Phillipines- Peace loving Muslims trying to breakaway and setup a peace loving Islamic state in mindinao.

Algeria, Morroco, Spain, Kosovo, NYC.

The other argument is.... bu.....bu....bu.... but Christians!

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

"I'm from the streets" -hippifried

LOL

You're a faggot! Thanks in advance!- PomonaCA

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by thombergeron View Post

I'm not a muslim. By and large, I think Islam is a bunch of fucked-up nonsense. But at least I read a couple of books about it. I just don't understand the appeal of waving around your ignorance like a flag.

So before you mouth-breathers post again, read the Koran (it's OK to read it in English, no scary brown people are going to kill you). Read A History of the Arab Peoples by Albert Hourani. Then top it off with Orientalism by Edward Said.
    I didn't read the Koran , both of us came to the same conclusion.....

Islam is a bunch of fucked-up nonsense.

you don't judge poeple or a religion by their books , you judge by their actions .

if these actions are caused by reading this book ....

Rookie Poster

Child raping Seventh day Adventists and Catholics read the bible too. What's your point? Xinjiang - No they aren't. Israel - And before the jews there were others, like Akkadians. Fucking jew thieves? Thailand - Really? Last I heard people were protesting against a dictatorship. Chechnya - You don't mean the bombs planted according to strong evidence, by russian intelligence, do you? I could go on, but since you don't seem to know anything in depth about any of the conflicts, what's the point, as for example, last I checked, the war in Afghanistan was still ongoing. And why bring up Christians? If you really want, I'll pull up historic and current examples of conflicts where Christian warmongers are involved. I don't care if tootsie roll religion so and so is more peaceful than the other on paper. You gotta come up with something other than utter bullshit to claim a worldwide muslim invasion.

5 Star Poster

I wish muslims were never allowed to immigrate to Australia.Australia now has a middle eastern police crime task force and the majority of inmates in jail are middle eastern

live with honour

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by russtafa View Post
    I wish muslims were never allowed to immigrate to Australia.Australia now has a middle eastern police crime task force and the majority of inmates in jail are middle eastern

Welcome to white people justice.

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

"I'm from the streets" -hippifried

LOL

You're a faggot! Thanks in advance!- PomonaCA

5 Star Poster

If it was islamic justice all christians would be in jail no matter the colour and the systematic rape of christian women

live with honour

Rookie Poster

Oh shit. Where do I sign up for white man crusade? Protect our kitchen whores erm I mean women and churches!

5 Star Poster

Mighty crusade.i hope it starts soon

live with honour