Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Jessica Simpson...

I know she is from Texas but she has a Jewish vibe about her.
    Something about her screams JEW.
    Maybe its the eyes I dont know.....
    I use to think she was everything I was so in love with her and now I think she is nothing.
    Ever since she left Nick she has gone down down to chinatown.

Senior Member Professional Poster

She looks good, but is seriously dumb. So much so that she becomes a lot less attractive!

I really don't think she's Jewish brother... Just saying..

Junior Poster

a biscuit away from 180....

roll footage of Fat Actress part 2

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother View Post
    I know she is from Texas but she has a Jewish vibe about her.
    Something about her screams JEW.
    Maybe its the eyes I dont know.....
    I use to think she was everything I was so in love with her and now I think she is nothing.
    Ever since she left Nick she has gone down down to chinatown.
    "Something about screams JEW"... and so? What exactly are you getting at here? What relevance does her Jewishness (or non Jewishness) have to do with anything?

Quote Originally Posted by loveboof View Post
    She looks good, but is seriously dumb. So much so that she becomes a lot less attractive!

I really don't think she's Jewish brother... Just saying..
    I don't know whether she is smart, as it were, or dumb.
    And she isn't Jewish. And what difference would that make if she were??? She's Christian. And she leans to the right politically.
    But she did score 151 on an IQ Test. Which denotes: superior intelligence.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	celebrity-pictures-jessica-simpson-iq-shirt.jpg 
Views:	402 
Size:	29.3 KB 
ID:	411790  

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    I don't know whether she is smart, as it were, or dumb.
    And she isn't Jewish. And what difference would that make if she were??? She's Christian. And she leans to the right politically.
    But she did score 151 on an IQ Test. Which denotes: superior intelligence.
    I seriously doubt that mate - did you see her take the test? And I couldn't give a flying fuck if she's Jewish ... I honestly could not care less!

Quote Originally Posted by loveboof View Post
    I seriously doubt that mate - did you see her take the test? And I couldn't give a flying fuck if she's Jewish ... I honestly could not care less!
    Oops... the Jewish question was in reference to Solitary Brother, as it were. Again, I've no idea whether she is "smart" or not.
    I mean, not all blondes are dumb. Case in point:

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Re solitary brother's seeming anti-semitic tendencies... It always astonishes me when one group who've been the victims of discrimination seem to offer evince of that behaviour towards another group who've suffered from race hate. Bizarre.

Get out of Jessica Simpson’s womb!

Is she or isn't she! Who cares? The tabloid obsession with celebrity baby-bumps reduces women to their uterus

By Mary Elizabeth Williams

So far this week, a very not-pregnant Jennifer Aniston has had to explain that she’s merely “gained a couple of pounds” since quitting smoking, while an increasingly big-bellied Jessica Simpson remains conspicuously silent about her obvious midsection girth. We are living in strange times indeed, celebrity womb-wise.
    We’ve come a long way from the days when Lucille Ball’s pregnancy was so discreetly managed, that she couldn’t even use the word “pregnant” on her own television show, and since Shirley Jones quietly plowed through her work in “The Music Man” while costume designers diligently let out her dresses. Then in August 1991, celebrity fecundity jumped the shark when Demi Moore appeared nude and ready to drop on the cover of Vanity Fair. In the 20 years since then, tabloid culture has eagerly made a mountain out of every muffin top, turning every C-lister’s bout of bloat into a possible baby bump. And when a woman does go public with her status, she’s still subject to intense — nay, crackpot — scrutiny. Witness the obsessive attention Beyonce’s abdomen area has been getting of late, and rumors that she’s faking the whole thing. Note to everybody: Real life rarely resembles a plot point on “Glee.”
    Meanwhile, Simpson seems to be swelling up like a tick these days, but is keeping her lips firmly zipped. The New York Post speculated that Simpson — who has made a career of belching and flatulence on her reality show, and who on Tuesday tweeted a photo of herself on a toilet — might have discovered discretion in the hope of a six-figure payoff. Simpson, who’s engaged to former San Francisco 49er Eric Johnson, is allegedly shopping around her exclusive story – and access to the obligatory post-baby photo spread — to the cool tune of $500,000. Because why get knocked up if you can’t leverage the crap out of it? But regardless of her motives, Simpson appears to have committed the cardinal sin of waiting too long to make hay of her blessed event. When and if she finally grants that big tell-all, it’ll likely be the biggest “No duh” since Ricky Martin came out. “Is she or isn’t she?” sells magazines. But “Guess why I can’t see my feet, y’all?” is, with every passing day, considerably less of a tabloid bombshell.
    Which brings us to poor Jen. Child-free and 42, Aniston is the reigning queen of baby speculation. Does a week go by without her face on the cover of some supermarket rag, the words “baby” and “drama” or “at last” or “heartbreak” blazing somewhere nearby? If I were Jennifer Aniston, I think I’d get pregnant just to shut Bonnie Fuller the hell up.
    Maybe it’s because Aniston seems to have so much — she’s rich, successful and was just voted America’s “hottest body” in a new Fitness and Yahoo! poll – that the idea that she’s in fact a barren, miserable crone holds some public fascination. She can’t possibly be happy just being a beautiful movie star, right? RIGHT? I mean, Brad Pitt left her and now he’s got six kids – doesn’t that say something?
    Maybe. Or maybe, crazy as this may sound to some, Jennifer Aniston is cool with not being a mother. It happens! All the time! But the frantic attention her stubbornly unpregnant body gets definitely says something about where we are as a culture that we continue to define women – powerful, attractive, wealthy women – by their ability to reproduce. That they can either parlay their fertility into a branding opportunity, or apologetically admit that the few extra ounces on the undisputed hottest body in America are not in fact an imminent bundle of joy. You’ve come a long way, babymakers.
    We are all – the famous and the not, the MTV teen moms and the pampered housewives, the perfectly dressed supermoms and the contentedly child-free – more than the contents of our uteri. That’s why I strongly believe the government needs to stay out of our wombs. And it’s high time Us magazine scrams as well.

Senior Member Silver Poster

Dons`t matter how is she ,but is has some memorable song like this: