Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To Alyssa

Default To Alyssa

I was watching your videos on your YOUTUBE channel and I have a few questions.
    First...you look GREAT very passable and very feminine with nice legs.
    But one thing I noticed that made me gag was you using the mens bathroom....is that what they do over in your country?
    You couldnt get the girls over here to go in a mens bathroom(except for some foolishness).
    Those guys did even blink an eye....you would get attacked in this country someone would try to rape you.
    I couldnt believe that.

Link? ...

I have another question for Alyssa. I ran across a former Thai pageant runner up named Lukpad Amataya. And I wonder if she were post or pre op? You may have never heard of her, so I was thinking about the Thai Pageant girls in general; what percentage is pre and post op? I know that only one of the five, the Korean group "Lady" (?), or was it Venus Fly Trap, was pre op.
    Just so you can see who I'm talking about.

Last edited by yodajazz; 08-22-2010 at 01:01 AM.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother View Post
    I was watching your videos on your YOUTUBE channel and I have a few questions.
    First...you look GREAT very passable and very feminine with nice legs.
    But one thing I noticed that made me gag was you using the mens bathroom....is that what they do over in your country?
    You couldnt get the girls over here to go in a mens bathroom(except for some foolishness).
    Those guys did even blink an eye....you would get attacked in this country someone would try to rape you.
    I couldnt believe that.

Solitary Bottom, i'm sure you were just pissed that she wasn't using your face as the urinal and pissing alll over it!!

Quote Originally Posted by drock View Post
    Solitary Bottom, i'm sure you were just pissed that she wasn't using your face as the urinal and pissing alll over it!!
    Oh jesus...you again.....dont you have a date with a guy to go to or something?

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother View Post
    Oh jesus...you again.....dont you have a date with a guy to go to or something?

Yeah right dick breath.. I'll let you go back to watching trannys piss and throwing your weekly hissy fits!!

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by drock View Post

Hey, hey hey.....

don't judge.

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

hey Solitary Brother thanks for the nice words its my first time to see you post showing your sweet side love it!

and to answer your question i use the ladies room often but sometimes use also the mens room if the line in the ladies room is too long lol
    in my country the Philippines even in Asia I rarely hear guys/men hitting TS girls physically

is this the video youre saying?

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz View Post
    I have another question for Alyssa. I ran across a former Thai pageant runner up named Lukpad Amataya. And I wonder if she were post or pre op? You may have never heard of her, so I was thinking about the Thai Pageant girls in general; what percentage is pre and post op? I know that only one of the five, the Korean group "Lady" (?), or was it Venus Fly Trap, was pre op.
    Just so you can see who I'm talking about.

im not really sure but i think shes post op. most Thai TS girls whom ive met in Singapore, Hong Kong and Shanghai are mostly post op

only Filipina girls are the one who usually retain their cock and love to TOP and FUCK yummy guys lol

kisses
    Alyssa Luxor

Junior Poster

lol, that toilet scene is just funny.
    over here girls (yes, GG's) go to the men's room all the time when the queue is too long at the ladies' room..many clubs even just have one unisex bathrom. i dont see what the big deal is?!