Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by the jesse View Post
    my record is 10 times in 1 day and another record is jerking off for 8hrs straight without cumming til the end

No need to exaggerate, Jess. We all know it was really only 7 hours and 58 minutes...

Quote Originally Posted by the jesse View Post
    i jerk off constantly. sometime till im raw and swollen. my record is 10 times in 1 day and another record is jerking off for 8hrs straight without cumming til the end. boy was i swollen that day lol. speaking of which time for round 3! lol
    Man thatis extreme lol

Junior Poster

Well, this is quite personal stuff perhaps for many, since for those many who share my point of view to masturbating etc. it might not be that fun to tell..

Personally I love to feel good, and I love the feeling of a good orgams.. Even so much that I've spent days wanking at least 4 times a day, for many years in a row..

..I'd consider myself a morally, or logically either paradoxical, or troubled masturbator since I see all the time 2 very different sides to masturbating.

On the other hand, it should be a natural gesture and everyones right, on the other hand there is alot of Zing etc. stuff in sperm and there is whole lot of lifeforce embedded in the cum.. There is something electromagnetical that affects the whole being when one comes, and it surely does feel nice and really awesome (..sorry for speaking in so passe tense, but I have restricted myself lately of having such fun times with myself and with the lovely tgirls on screen..), but even though it feels just as good as nature has intended, and is just as natural as a thing gets - meaning to feel sexually aroused, and to enjoy a playfully tender situation - it is physically wearing off, and mentally also.

1. Mental moral chrisis with wanking...

Partly mentally it is wearing off to do alot of masturbating, since since I am a rational being that understands both the causes of and the causalities of things, I can see that there is a certain purpose for this white thing in my body that comes out every time I need to please myself in this sexually restricted world, where I cannot go out lovemaking with as many people as I would honestly like to be able to.

And that meaning for that white stuff, is (..so far as I can rationalize due to my restricted perspective to the reality..), to act in the same way as it does in the rest of the living species -> animal kingdom -> ie. (..sperm..) meant for reproduction. Now regardless of what I personally feel, I can understand that there is a very serious weight in the matter of the functioning of this white spermy stuff, with regards to my body.

Rationally I can understand it so, that as a bodily function it (..sperm reproduction..) must be always on the first place when it comes to the overall evolving of my bodily tissues, and all that this physically part of my body and that it is in the first place to stay renewed from all physical things at all times - and incase I keep on wanking, that part of my bodily fluids will keep on rejuvenating, whilst all other stuff including other tissues growing etc. will be - at least in part, so as to staying somewhat 50% - on hold.

This is just logical, and now I have also learnt, that science backs this up. Males sperm production is always the priority number one regarding to studies, and all the possible resources in mans body will be used until the sperm production is ensured to be at normal levels.

Logically this prevents me from letting myself have so much fun, (and this is only from the rational standpoint,) as I would like to.

2. Physically, I have noticed during my many years of wanking atleast 3-4 times a day, that it will take ones performance level down, if one has cum.

Now I am not sure what this means, but I've been talking about this with other men also, and it seems that even just one or few orgasms can act as something - when making love to a woman even - that will have a "side-effect" in ones overall performance on other stuff. One of the most obvious ones is the feeling of a soothing tiredness taking over just after making love, and then falling asleep.

Some of my friends tell me this happens also to them after wanking.

So both logic, and physical experiences sort of prevent me from enjoying all the fun that the orgasms with a lovely t-girl fantasy (or some other lovemaking scenario imagined) would provide, since I cannot overcome this rationale - and partly don't even want to, since I like to take care of my health (both mental and physical).

Now on the positive sides of wanking:

Due to the f*cked up nature of the surroundings we live in, meaning all the biblical stupidities about having such a thing as a sin, and all the taboos that one should not be making love to another being of same species who is at the prime age for reproduction, and that one (with a perfectly working lovestick) should not make love with ones aunt etc.. -> And because there seems to be such a big concern over the "socially polite way of behaving that will not upset any crazy believer of either the law or something irrational and unjust other set of rules", many people are hindering their sexuality too much in this world, many people are not even in the know of how it feels to be hugged everyday because things are so twisted...

..it is therefor (..ALSO..) good to masturbate, and having T-Girl videos is one of the best possible ways to recover from all the ill effects we have experienced in this world, because in T-Girl videos, (at least in most of them,) the Girls are having fun, and this is what real lovemaking and partnership is about -> the playfulness and caring about other ones feelings, the empathic connection and sharing..

So as you can see, I personally have both a rational repulsion, and a quite strong pull towards masturbation.

Can see it as both good and as bad, and that is what actually irritates me, since I would just like it that everyone could be a bit more open and that there wouldn't need to be these social edifices and enactments between people (..telling lies, for example about the fact that incase you were wanking to shemale films for the last 3 days, why should you have to try and convince anyone of anything else, even if the one asking would be your boss?..) and all the other games and things that kind of step in the way of the shared lovemaking of the human species.

On the moral side, Personally I do not see why there would be just one soul connection, though I see it important as being loyal and honest and truthful to those who are the closest to yourself, but I do not see any rational explanation for a (just one)soulmate theory, and there seems to be even more things that seem to suggest that the human species at its most natural state (ie. without any twisted regulations by unjust guidelines and moral laws), and in the most pure state the human species could ever be, it would involve multiple souls partnerships, and free exchange of all the goods an love between people..

..and that is, why I feel like it is ones duty to both wank, to learn from ones self and better the surroundings we live in this world after doing so, and to restrain from it, in order to stay in better psychophysical condition..

Paradoxical? Yes I know, that is why I call my self a morally and logically troubled masturbator..

..and this is also why I don't wank anymore..

Last edited by loveburst; 08-22-2010 at 01:33 AM.

Depends on what I'm in the mood for. My sex drive isn't "on" very frequently, but when it's on it's really strong. I'm pretty much addicted to anal play so usually my sessions involve that. I take the time to clean my self out and then ride my toys while watching some vids I have lined up. As hokey as it sounds I like to be in the positions that the girls are taking it. Those sessions usually last a loooong time, like a few hours. I have a nice sized collection. They're so much fun I hold myself back so I can enjoy myself longer. Sometimes I can't help myself and it's just a short run though, maybe 15-20 minutes.

Other times I give myself a blowjob. I'm really flexible and I'm also long enough that they're easy enough to get down on comfortably. Those feel really good as well and sometimes I'll do that while plugging my self with a dildo. For me, there is no orgasm greater than one accompanied with some anal play.

Other times I just want a quick wank. I'll have visual stuff I want to look at (that probably got me in the mood in the first place). Those just last a few minutes.

TMI? >_>

Those who anger you control you

I Love music, any kind of music ~ The O'Jays

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Instrumental View Post
    For me, there is no orgasm greater than one accompanied with some anal play.

Dammit, I'm gonna have to try that out. I've always been a straightforward wanker and I rarely hit that jackpot come where I feel like I'm in heaven for the next couple of hours... I'd LOVE to get that every time!!!

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

So, how many here wear glasses?

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
    So, how many here wear glasses?

I often do. Just the basic MyVu Solo Plus ones but they do the trick!

Ah... Just realised you probably meant something else...! lol

Last edited by traLika; 08-22-2010 at 02:04 PM.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
    i fantasize .. i can jerk off in 2min or it can take 2hours ... depends on my mood time etc ... i usually suck myself off fully once a week as well ... but when i do that i tend to really destroy my asshole with my big black rubber cocks as well

Quit bragging!!

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

hehe i am into my wanking and anal play alot

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by traLika View Post
    I often do. Just the basic MyVu Solo Plus ones but they do the trick!

Ah... Just realised you probably meant something else...! lol
    Man, that penny took a lot of dropping!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!