Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    Whoever lives in the trailer ain't doin' too bad, to have a Jag and a DeLorean parked outfront.
    Well, the Jag is a heap of rust and that's a DeLorean, man.......

wtf is a DeLorean?

Quote Originally Posted by aTsLiKeN0oThEr
    wtf is a DeLorean?
    A bizarre, completely crap and famously unreliable sports car (made of stainless steel no less) built in Northern Ireland for the US market. It was the brainchild of John DeLorean who IIRC was former GM boss. Anyway I believe the company building 'em turned out to be a device for getting UK Govt money poured directly into JD's pocket and the whole thing went tits-up big-time. Huge scandal. Lovely.

Remember the first Back To The Future? That was one. That was why they had all those jokes about 88 mph........

Junior Poster

I would like to know why are some people so obsessed with .ca? She didn't start this thread, but someone had to start some shit about her. Look this is just stupid. If you don't like .ca for whatever reason, leave her alone. Live your life, and let her live hers. It is not like you have to live with her or work with her. I like .ca. I think she is beautiful and talented, but I don't think about except for when people start writing shit about her. Get a life why don't you people. It is apparent that .ca has a life, and it does not include you, nor I doubt if you will be invited to enter her life.

its the car from the back to the future movie.....my friend dated a girl that had one....i loved that car, lol....and by the way , people that live in trailers are people too....and its mobile home, ahem ....please no double wide jokes, lol

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    Remember the first Back To The Future? That was one. That was why they had all those jokes about 88 mph........
    The look on Michael J Foxes face when he squeaks "You built a time machine?!?.....In a DeLorean????"

And let's not forget that the company was funded with cocaine imports and that's how the mighty did fall.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster

Hey Donnko everybody here knows how silly you are

Professional Poster

Damn Bunzy, can you get any more of your tongue up her ass???

That being said lol, looks like .ca has a nice place for herself....although again, we would have rather seen just pics of the place, rather then pics of poeple most of us wouldnt even recognize>

[quote="BeardedOne"
    And let's not forget that the company was funded with cocaine imports and that's how the mighty did fall.[/quote]

Yeah that's right-- but they'd had $$$$$ (actually ££££££ but you can't read those I don't think) from a quango called "Locate In Northern Ireland" or something-- this was a while ago-- which was basically UK Govt pump-priming slush-money. When the cocaine thing came to light the DTI pulled the plug on the slush-money and it all went pear-shaped. I remember now.

Didn't DeLorean die a while back?

Hey . - thanks for the pics.