Page 1 of 16 12345611 ... LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default This shit really pisses me off!!

I know i'm not the only guy this happens too, or hell I hope i'm not the only one it happens too..

Anyway i'll make this kinda brief.. I hanging outside at an alternative club a couple of days ago, and this guy walks up and it's a little bit of small talk and within two minutes of talking to this guy he's like do you wanna go to my car and make out, and i'm like hell naw man i'm not gay.. So he keeps it moving and low and behold there were like two other fucking guys who were all flirty, which made my skin crawl as well..

I mean the reason I don't really like going into those kinda clubs is it seems like i'm always having to restrain myself from knocking some fag out.. The last time I went into one of those clubs there was some clown who had the nerve to reach down and try to feel my dick, and I told him if he didn't get his hands back I was going to knock him out!!

I hate being that way, but that shit really gets my blood pressure up, and honestly I don't really wanna fuck nobody up and ruin the night for everybody, but come on now.. I don't know if gay guys automatically ASSume that you're gay if you're in a joint like that or if they think if you fuck with trannys you'll fuck with them too???? I can't even get down with trannys unless they're almost unclockable, and I don't have a problem with gay guys as long as they keep their distance from me, but I just have a bad feeling that i'm going to wind up knocking one of these guys out..

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

LOLOL!!

Chill, black.
    Watch a female and learn the art of tactful rejection. You knock out a guy who's hitting on you at a club while you're on the make for a tgirl, and guess what??

You won't ever be allowed on the premises again.

If you tell one of the guys you're looking for girls, maybe the word gets around and people will leave you alone.
    Hell, he might even introduce you to some 'friends'!!

Silver Poster

lol. .I guess you right bro that's probably the best way to difuse the situation, but still it irratates the hell outta me.. That's like the main reason I never go to those type joints, most of the time i'll just ride by or hang outside..

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

Don't take it personal, girls get hit on all the time by guys they aren't interested in. It's part of the atmosphere. Just politely decline and take it in stride...

too much french fries, not enough shakes...

Gold Poster

Guys who usually make a big deal about gay guys hitting on them usually have some sort of skeletons in their closet or they're in denial about it and won't come out of the closet.I normal person would probably just laugh it off or too a point be somewhat flattered but not to a point where he wants to punch someone out, it's too obvious that your trying to hide something.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

Yeah girls get hit on my guys all the time and that's to be expected... Guys aren't prepared to have another guy hit on them so it can potentially be a very volitale situation, at least I know i'm not.. I consider myself the hunter not the prey..

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Guys who usually make a big deal about gay guys hitting on them usually have some sort of skeletons in their closet or they're in denial about it and won't come out of the closet.I normal person would probably just laugh it off or too a point be somewhat flattered but not to a point where he wants to punch someone out, it's too obvious that your trying to hide something.

Dude I can't even bleive you came up with some lame ass shit like this!! There's no skeletons in this closet here.. I've done a lot of dirt in my day, but i'd be fucking insane to say I was remotely flattered by some shit like that!! I'm a grown as man if I wanna do something i'm going to do it reguardless what others think, so please STFU with all these inane ASSumptions..

No a normal person would probably be just as disgusted as I am, it's only power bottoms like you who think crap like that is cute, when it ain't!!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by drock View Post
    So he keeps it moving and low and behold there were like two other fucking guys who were all flirty, which made my skin crawl as well..
    Crystal ball says: There will be a day in your far future when you look back on this fondly and wish anyone did that anymore.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by drock View Post
    Dude I can't even bleive you came up with some lame ass shit like this!! There's no skeletons in this closet here.. I've done a lot of dirt in my day, but i'd be fucking insane to say I was remotely flattered by some shit like that!! I'm a grown as man if I wanna do something i'm going to do it reguardless what others think, so please STFU with all these inane ASSumptions..

No a normal person would probably be just as disgusted as I am, it's only power bottoms like you who think crap like that is cute, when it ain't!!
    "power bottoms" weird you know gay lingo.

1.power bottom
    Gay Male Term. Dominant Bottom. While a bottom is usually submissive to his partner, a power bottom enjoys maintaining control over the top and/or the penetration, the normally dominant role in gay male sex
    http://www.urbandictionary.com

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

youre kinda boring you should have come with him in his car and SUCK each others COCK!!! that would be so HOT!

i could also join if you like 3 some *wink wink*

besos
    Alyssa Luxor