Default Doing The Business (part one)

DOING THE BUSINESS!
    A PaulaTVxxx story.
    Words by PaulaTVxxx illustrations by Gerard.

She had just pulled onto the club’s car park when her mobile ‘phone rang, she pulled the handbrake, turned off the ignition then reached into the handbag on the passenger seat searching for the ringing, vibrating telephone. She reminded herself that she should just put it on the seat, it always took so long to find it in the large bag amongst all her other clutter in there. The caller display lit up as the ‘phone rang with the “Mission Impossible” ring tone that she kept promising herself she was going to change.
    “Fucking stupid tune, shut the fuck up” She whispered to herself as she clicked on the accept button with her long red painted thumbnail.
    “Hi Gerard, how’s it goin’?, I just got here honey, what’s up?”
    “Doin’ fine, just fine baby, be even finer when you get your li’l bit of English bitch ass in here, you dressed to impress baby?” The American voice on the other end was Gerard’s, she loved the accent and gave a satisfied smile as she heard him speak.
    “Of course, don’t I always dress to impress my Gerard? My piece of prize American cock?” She giggled as she spoke, always laying on the English accent when she was in Gerard’s company.
    “Just get your ass in here bitch, I got some nice people here who wanna meet ya”
    “Be there in two minutes honey” She clicked off the ‘phone, picked up the handbag and got out of the MG sports car, she locked the door with the central locking switch and stroked the soft top, down the windscreen and along the shiny, golden bonnet with her fingertips.
    “I love you, you sexy fucking beast” she spoke softly and lovingly to car, giggling , looking around in case anyone was watching. “Now, let’s see if Gerard has got some sexy beasts for me to love in there tonight”
    She walked through the revolving door at “Selekt” a club where transsexuals, T Girls and transvestites came together with their friends, lovers, boyfriends, girlfriends and business clients. It was a Thursday so it would be pretty quiet, Leroy the huge black doorman nodded to her as she entered the club, emerging from the last swing of the door. Leroy never spoke, the nod of the head that he gave her was a sign of his approval, it meant that he liked what he saw.
    “Good evening Leroy honey, where is he? hope he hasn’t been waiting too long” She said, looking upwards into the eyes of this massive man. Leroy nodded his head in the direction of the long bar that was the centre point of the main room in the club. She saw Gerard sat at the far end of it, on a high stool just about take a drink from his whisky glass. He was laughing and joking with the girl working the bar, a tall , leggy, tanned brunette who wore nothing more than a shiny silver bikini and silver high heeled shoes that buckled around her ankles. They both turned to watch her come down the four steps from the doorway into the bar area.
    The five inch heels of her black leather thigh boots clicked on the wooden floor as she took the steps then strode over in Gerard’s direction, he turned in his high stool towards her as she approached him.
    “Yeeeeeah! Paula baby, looking gooood!, come to Gerard and let me look at you”
    She gave him a beaming smile as she got within a yard of Gerard, she took his face in her hands and kissed him softly on each cheek with her full red glossed lips, she stood back to take a look at him from top to bottom. Tall, black and well built, well defined without looking too uptight and muscle-bound, he wore a leather waistcoat with nothing underneath and tight blue jeans which showed off a delicious cock bulge.
    “Gerard honey, and how good do you look tonight? What a lucky bitch I am!”
    He sat on the stool with his thighs apart, she stood in between them, with one hand she stroked his right leg the other went to his chest, she put it under his waistcoat and touched his nipple with her fingernail.
    “Oh Gerard, you naughty man, you tease me sooo much knowing that I’ll do anything for a good looking man in black leather and denim, hmmmmmmmm, yeeeeah”
    She kissed him again, this time her tongue probing inside Gerard’s mouth, a kiss he eagerly returned, her hand moved from his thigh to his crotch, she groaned with pleasure as she felt the large bulge in the jeans.
    “Hmmmmmm honey, that feels sooooo nice”
    Gerard clicked his fingers and the brunette bar girl in the silver bikini came over to them.
    “Kelly, another whisky for me and a gin and tonic for my English bitch Paula here”
    Kelly put the drinks onto coasters then bent over to get clean glasses from the washer machine, the material of her briefs shining against her ass.
    “Niiiiice ass honey, fucking niiiice ass action” She said as she picked up her drink, sipped and admired the view of Kelly over the bar.
    “Well Gerard honey, what do you think? Does the English bitch meet your high standards? Have I dressed to impress you enough?” She said as she wiggled around in a small circle in front of him to show off the outfit that she had chosen.
    Black leather thigh boots, a black leather mini skirt which gave a glimpse of the lacy tops of her hold up fishnet stockings, the skirt was skin tight against her cute little ass and showed off the slight bulge at the front that was the trademark of Selekt and the girls that hung out there.
    She had gone for the total biker chick look with a Harley Davidson T shirt, cropped to show off her belly button and midriff, it was a size too small to make the most of the shape of her tits. She’d just had a boob job done, she was proud of her new chest and wanted everyone to see it. She went braless, the effect of which saw her nipples standing proud through the thin shirt material. The bullet belt around her waist, driving gloves, neck choker with a small hook at the front and a leather biker jacket finished off the look. Her make up was slutty, just as Gerard liked it, always red glossy lips, dark smoky eyes, and blushed up cheekbones, her large, gold tarty hoop earrings were the perfect match for the shoulder length black hairstyle with streaks of red.
    Gerard reached out a hand and slapped her leather clad ass, then held onto it and pulled her towards him, she put her arms around his neck and spoke into his face.
    “Should I take that as a yes honey?”
    “You always impress me Paula baby. Now, my li’l English bitch, Gerard gotta li’l surprise for you”
    She giggled and wriggled as she felt both of Gerard’s hands squeeze her ass hard.
    “Oh Gerard honey, I looove surprises, what is it? A present?”
    Gerard took one of his hands off her ass, he clicked his fingers again.
    “A present? Hell no bitch, not just one, I got fucking three for ya!”
    He turned his head and shouted out in the direction of a dark corner of the club where the seats and tables were set out as booths.
    “C’mon boys, show yourselves”
    Out of one of the booths came three men one white, one black, one Hispanic, all dressed in hot, sexy black leather gear, they walked over to the bar, she put her hands to her face and laughed, a filthy, slutty laugh.
    “Oooooh Jesus Christ, Gerard honey, I am in fucking heaven!, Ooooooh yessss boys, come to Paula!”
    The three men stood around her and all started to touch and feel her up without a word being said, she was the only one talking as she caressed each mans cock through his leather trousers in turn, then put her hands around the back to get a grip of their leather asses. She kissed and licked at their chests and necks as she gave them all a good feeling up.
    “Gerard, honey, aren’t you gonna introduce us all?” She said, her voice turning into a kind of purr.
    “Sure baby, I got ya some of the best dicks in the business here, they all strip for the ladies down at the Moonlight Club, but they all like a dirty gal with a little bit extra for fun. This here is Fernando, but we all call the dude Nando” Gerard made a gesture with his hand towards the Hispanic guy stood to her right.
    “Well Helloooooo Nando honey” She said stroking the leather surrounding his cock, she ran the hand upwards towards his chest, she put her other arm around his neck and kissed him on the lips before running it down his back and slapping his ass playfully.
    She turned to the tanned white guy on her left, she put her gloved finger under his chin and gave him a sensual kiss, making sure to lick his lips as she took her own away, she ran both her hands down the sides of his body, stopping at his waist before pulling him towards her to feel his leather covered body against hers.
    “And the dude you are manhandling now is Michael, he’s got a cock to die for baby” Gerard said with a smile.
    “Hmmmmmm, yeah honey, I can sooooo tell. And just who is this gorgeous fucking creature nibbling at my neck?” She was squirming with pleasure as the slim, toned black guy behind her kissed her neck and ran his hands over her body.
    “That, Paula baby, is James, and he’s gotta cock that could kill ya!” Gerard laughed wickedly.
    “Ooooooh boys, what a fucking sight, leather boys all for me, where are you going to take me?”

The men all began to kiss her and she gave out a huge lust filled sigh as she felt six hands and three tongues on her skin and body. Gerard was still sat on his high stool watching and rubbing his crotch, he slipped down from his stool and stood in front of the four lovers.
    “We’re gonna do it all right here bitch, don’t tell me you gonna go all shy on us are ya girl?”

OMG, IS SHE GONNA GET IT IN PART TWO?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DTB 1 reduced.jpg 
Views:	2505 
Size:	66.9 KB 
ID:	336630   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DTB 2 reduced.jpg 
Views:	2582 
Size:	151.1 KB 
ID:	336631