Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Default Jennifer Aniston: '' Women Don't Need Men ''

First off, I hate Fox News; and, too, Jennifer Aniston is simply too hot to be criticized. Plus Jennifer is right.

5 Star Poster

men dont need girls while tgirls exist

live with honour

Default Babe...

Monday, Aug 16, 2010 20:01 ET

Women are on Team Aniston

Bill O'Reilly's views on female fertility aren't so popular with ... actual females

By Tracy Clark-Flory
    AP

It turns out most women disagree with Bill O'Reilly's bluster about Jennifer Aniston being "destructive to our society."
    As you might recall, the Fox host attacked the actress for celebrating the wealth of reproductive options, including in vitro fertilization for single women. O'Reilly, in his signature hyperbolic style, called this an insult to fathers everywhere; and Aniston responded by clarifying that, dude, she wasn't advocating for single motherhood, she's just glad women have more choices these days. Well, so too are most women, according to a survey of 1,936 American women between the ages of 25 and 45. The poll, conducted by a fertility clinic (naturally) in the Caribbean, found that 83 percent "support a single woman using IVF to conceive if she is emotionally and financially able to care for the child," according to UPI.
    Jennifer Aniston: 1; Bill O'Reilly: 0.

Default Babe...

Aniston vs. O'Reilly: Round II

The actress responds sassily to the FOX talk show host's declaration that her views on fertility are "destructive"

By Tracy Clark-Flory
    Reuters/Luke MacGregor
    Jennifer Aniston

Jennifer Aniston probably shouldn't have dignified Bill O'Reilly's tantrum with a reply -- but, damn, is her response satisfying. To recap: The actress made a comment during a recent press junket about how great it is that women have various reproductive options these days, including artificial insemination. In response, the FOX talk show host spazzed out, declaring: "She's throwing a message out to 12-year-olds and 13-year-olds that, 'Hey you don't need a guy. You don't need a dad.' That is destructive to our society."

Now, the 41-year-old star of "The Switch," a movie about the search for a sperm donor, has responded to O'Reilly's conniption with great parental poise:
    Of course, the ideal scenario for parenting is obviously two parents of a mature age. Parenting is one of the hardest jobs on earth. And, of course, many women dream of finding Prince Charming (with fatherly instincts), but for those who've not yet found their Bill O'Reilly, I'm just glad science has provided a few other options.
    I can just imagine O'Reilly's response: She said "parents" instead of "a mom and dad" -- and there's no mention of marriage! There she goes again, slyly pushing her liberal agenda for total societal destruction! If Aniston had her way, the world would be awash with unwed lesbian parents. Also, what's this about being glad science has provided women options? Jen, why don't you just cut right to annihilating the male race, as you are so clearly bent on doing?
    Cue head explosion in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

Luckily I don't need Jennifer Aniston.

Insert funny quote here

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    First off, I hate Fox News; and, too, Jennifer Aniston is simply too hot to be criticized. Plus Jennifer is right.

Jennifer Anniston stank pussy ass is too ugly to keep a man is why she's saying that. Brad Pitt left her ugly ass for Angelina Jolie and since Brad Pitt left that ugly she's been nothing but jump off!

Default Hot...

Quote Originally Posted by blackrob View Post
    Jennifer Anniston stank pussy ass is too ugly to keep a man is why she's saying that. Brad Pitt left her ugly ass for Angelina Jolie and since Brad Pitt left that ugly she's been nothing but jump off!
    Again, I don't think we should critique celebs. Because they're special. I mean, really special. And smart, too.
    For example, when Britney Spears was told that her net worth was $125 million, the singer asked, "Is that in dollars or cash?" See. Very smart.

And when asked if she ever thought that she might run out of money, Spears replied that, "Brazilian bikini waxes are not cheap and I got a knocked up sister to support." See. Britney is thinking... and thinking about her family.

Last edited by Ben; 08-26-2010 at 07:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blackrob View Post
    Aw, don't hate on Jen too much. After all, she was in the original "Leprechaun".Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lep16.jpg 
Views:	1296 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	339064

"Strangers In The Night, Exchanging Clothing, Strangers In My Pants..."

Professional Poster

I think I do need Jennifer Aniston, actually.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Jennifer Aniston might be financially able to raise a kid without help but Madge who slings hash at Denny's needs all the help she can get. Jennifer Aniston does need you to see her new movie because I hear it's not doing so well.