Angry Sneaked off the wrapper

Has anyone that you have been with removed or not put the condom on when you were not paying attention? The other night I was with a Tgirl and was on my knees face planted in the pillow, she had a very large cock so my face was screaming in the pillow, well she is hammering away as she is cumming I look over and see the used condom stuck to my leg, I reach back and my ass is full of her cum. She claimed she didn't notice and was sorry, she even showed me a recent test result after. But I think she just got carried away and didn't want to wear one she was talking all nasty like how warm I was and stuff like that so I think she knew.

Do you know of any girls that do this, or guys for what is it worth. I knind of felt violated after, I don't care how good it was I am not going to see her again. She isn't a pro, well at least that I know of but it is still wrong.

Even though this isn't a petting zoo, you can still stroke my cock if you want.

If the zombie apocalypse happens in Vegas... will it stay in Vegas?

Rookie Poster

I'm surprised that nobody has commented on this! It's crazy that she did that, but at the same time, I have to admit that it's really hot. Can you PM me to tell me who it was?

Rookie Poster

I hate to think she'd be trying get you sick on purpose. Probably just a heat of the moment thing.

it happens more than u know...be safe !!!!

Rookie Poster

I've had it happen but in reverse. Before I could put on the raincoat, she sat on my rod!!