Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Default So what...he dated a transsexual before you? (video)

SINCE I HEAR SO MUCH ABOUT THIS TRANNY-CHASER NONSENSE...I DECIDED TO ADD MY TWO CENTS TO THE MIX.

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEO ON THE SUBJECT:

NUDITY FREE TG SOCIAL NETWORK
    WWW.TGLOVERS.COM
    http://thetrannydiaries./

Come check me out on my free social network at www.tglovers.com

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

This is a SUPERIOR scoop cleavage shot!!!!

What was she talking about again?lol

Last edited by giovanni_hotel; 08-08-2010 at 08:58 PM.

Rookie Poster

Default one word:

One word: Amen!

“Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.”

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    This a SUPERIOR scoop cleavage shot!!!!

Ha, thought the same!

I agree strongly with the video subject. Would a gg not date a man, because he had dated aonther woman? No, because they understand the complexities of finding the right person.

HOLLYWOOD BARBIE 5 Star Poster

chile i dont why ud even post here

it was better on bgclive

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    This a SUPERIOR scoop cleavage shot!!!!

too funny

Quote Originally Posted by tsparisangelline View Post
    chile i dont why ud even post here

it was better on bgclive

For people like me.........

This whole Tranny-Chaser thing drives me crazy?

I am not going to sit here and use the ole "engineered women are just like regular women to me" line, because that's not the allure to me. I like the female form, and have no interest in muscles, mustaches, and beards. So quit trying to tell me I do. I want soft skin, hips, breasts(although they don't have to be huge)......and you know I have to have a nice supple ass!

The point is I want a female. The allure is the extra piece of equipment, and the knowledge that comes with it. I am not afraid to be seen in public. I could give a shit. We can go to dinner, the amusement park, or the pool for all I care. So far I have just admired from afar, even though I live in a city where there are plenty of TS women. Here is why.........

I am a regular guy with a regular job. I am not interested in being anyone's cash cow. I make my own, and you can make yours. I am not running in anyone's pockets to pay my bills, as I would expect you to do the same. Now, If we get to relationship status, I would gladly share mine, but I work to hard for the money I get, just as you do. I think I am every bit good looking enough to keep it, as you think that you are every bit good looking enough to deserve it.

Second, I wanna do some regular shit, during regular hours. I can't afford to be up all hours during "school nights". I wanna get out of the house in the daylight, and enjoy the great outdoors. You are more than welcome to come along. I live in Austin, Texas, and there is just too much shit to do to be hold up until night time.

Lastly, not everyone is out to get you. Some of us really do wanna chill. Do we wanna have sex every now and then? Well, we are human, but if you treat every guy that rolls up like they are trying to pick-pocket you, then you already lost before you started.

Thanks for listening.............

HOLLYWOOD BARBIE 5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by goku View Post
    For people like me.........

This whole Tranny-Chaser thing drives me crazy?

I am not going to sit here and use the ole "engineered women are just like regular women to me" line, because that's not the allure to me. I like the female form, and have no interest in muscles, mustaches, and beards. So quit trying to tell me I do. I want soft skin, hips, breasts(although they don't have to be huge)......and you know I have to have a nice supple ass!

The point is I want a female. The allure is the extra piece of equipment, and the knowledge that comes with it. I am not afraid to be seen in public. I could give a shit. We can go to dinner, the amusement park, or the pool for all I care. So far I have just admired from afar, even though I live in a city where there are plenty of TS women. Here is why.........

I am a regular guy with a regular job. I am not interested in being anyone's cash cow. I make my own, and you can make yours. I am not running in anyone's pockets to pay my bills, as I would expect you to do the same. Now, If we get to relationship status, I would gladly share mine, but I work to hard for the money I get, just as you do. I think I am every bit good looking enough to keep it, as you think that you are every bit good looking enough to deserve it.

Second, I wanna do some regular shit, during regular hours. I can't afford to be up all hours during "school nights". I wanna get out of the house in the daylight, and enjoy the great outdoors. You are more than welcome to come along. I live in Austin, Texas, and there is just too much shit to do to be hold up until night time.

Lastly, not everyone is out to get you. Some of us really do wanna chill. Do we wanna have sex every now and then? Well, we are human, but if you treat every guy that rolls up like they are trying to pick-pocket you, then you already lost before you started.

Thanks for listening.............
    ehh i personally dont mess with men who date trannies

to submissive and easy to control

Quote Originally Posted by tsparisangelline View Post
    ehh i personally dont mess with men who date trannies

to submissive and easy to control

So how does Paris meet a man if she doesn't date men who date Trannies?

Do you just meet a guy and spring the information on him, and hope that he is cool with it? That seems like it would be a tough thing to go through every time. Most guys are gonna need some hand-holding on that one.

The whole thing just seems like one big conundrum to me. In your perfect world, how would you like things to work out?

Last edited by goku; 08-10-2010 at 02:15 PM.