Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Gold Poster

ROGER HUERTA ON STREET FIGHT “I GOT THE BETTER OF HIM”

“I just don’t think that it’s right to hit a woman. Period. I approached the man calmly and said, Do you know what you just did? You just knocked out this girl.” said Huerta

Huerta claims the guy responded, “F*ck you, f*ck these bitches, I’ll knock out any f*ckin’ bitch that I wanna f*ckin’ knock out, I’ll knock your f*cking bitch ass out … and as he’s saying this, he’s taking off his shirt … and at that point I was like, alright.’”

Huerta insists that he didn’t throw the first punch , and only reacted when the other guy “started swinging at me”

“I got the better of him and I left,” Huerta said.

The 27-year-old explained, “If that was my mom, if that was my sister, my spouse, anyone … I would’ve wanted someone to step in and do something about it.”
    http://www.mmaresolutions.com/roger-...-better-of-him

Roger does seem calm at first.

Junior Poster

Two wrongs do not make a right.

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR View Post
    Roger Huerta fucked up he shouldnt have thrown himself in the spotlight...Yes to point the guy out to cops would be fine but to physically hit him he put himself in the same position as the dbag who hit the woman.
    Shut up SISSY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    ROGER HUERTA ON STREET FIGHT “I GOT THE BETTER OF HIM”

“I just don’t think that it’s right to hit a woman. Period. I approached the man calmly and said, Do you know what you just did? You just knocked out this girl.” said Huerta

Huerta claims the guy responded, “F*ck you, f*ck these bitches, I’ll knock out any f*ckin’ bitch that I wanna f*ckin’ knock out, I’ll knock your f*cking bitch ass out … and as he’s saying this, he’s taking off his shirt … and at that point I was like, alright.’”

Huerta insists that he didn’t throw the first punch , and only reacted when the other guy “started swinging at me”

“I got the better of him and I left,” Huerta said.

The 27-year-old explained, “If that was my mom, if that was my sister, my spouse, anyone … I would’ve wanted someone to step in and do something about it.”
    http://www.mmaresolutions.com/roger-...-better-of-him

Roger does seem calm at first.

Yeah
    I knew it was something else because he was talking to dude and didnt get the right feedback.
    Dude should have said "Im really sorry about hitting that girl....SIR"
    But he got negative feedback .......and got knocked the fuck out!
    WE NEED MORE OF THIS KIND OF THING IN AMERICA IN MY OPINION.

I dont think there will ever be a day where punk ass mfs will stop coming behind women and punching them, or hitting old men on busses. But seeing them getting their shit turned inside out, and knowing that every fucking asshole they would have been bragging to the next morning is ragging the shit out of them instead....it sets a few things straight.

And I rode public transportation in LA for years, and I dont wanna think about the years wasted in the bar scene. I've seen shit like the guy hitting the girl a million different ways. 2 wrongs dont make a right, but that guy got what he deserved.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by davie26 View Post
    Two wrongs do not make a right.
    So not true. To pummel that douchebag is as "right" as anything we'll ever see.

Will someone explain to me why it was "wrong" to beat that guy down?

Last edited by dc_guy_75; 08-06-2010 at 02:08 AM.
    Look Marge, I'm reading The Economist, did you know Indonesia is at a crossroads?

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother View Post
    Shut up SISSY!!!!
    I truly missed youre childish remarks SB youre such a douchebag...you are literally the only person I know of that will let a punchbag beat oneself up. go die in a ditch somewhere.

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Quote Originally Posted by shemale-411 View Post
    I dont think there will ever be a day where punk ass mfs will stop coming behind women and punching them, or hitting old men on busses. But seeing them getting their shit turned inside out, and knowing that every fucking asshole they would have been bragging to the next morning is ragging the shit out of them instead....it sets a few things straight.

And I rode public transportation in LA for years, and I dont wanna think about the years wasted in the bar scene. I've seen shit like the guy hitting the girl a million different ways. 2 wrongs dont make a right, but that guy got what he deserved.
    dont get me wrong he got what he deserved but roger Huerta can be tried as assault with a deadly weapon since he was a ufc fighter he trained blah blah blah...In the end Like you said 2 wrongs do not make a right.

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC