Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

446....now thats a big ass, lol

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

SORRY BUT THAT LAST PICTURE IS GROSS. HER AZZ IS LUMPY AZ HELL FROM BAD SILICONE AND 8 DIFFERENT COLORS ...not to mention looks like she got some kinda dry azz skin in da crack of her azz. If u think das sexy u gotta problem!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	446_199_157.jpg 
Views:	2127 
Size:	179.1 KB 
ID:	33789  

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Arianna
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    I wasnt even gonna say anything about the way you look
    Just remember that you already have, many times; all because I told you to stop pestering me with stupid questions. And, again, I now know exactly what you look like.
    yeah only because you took shots at me calling me dumb,moron etc, i never start with people on here!

Gold Poster

yeah only because you took shots at me calling me dumb,moron etc, i never start with people on here!
    For me the last straw was when you challenged me; saying that people don't wear crucifixes because they don't exist, when they most certainly do. Also, many other folks here have taken shots at you for very similar reasons; you say things sometimes that no one understands, and you repeatedly ask the same questions. But it was only me that you thought you'd try to offend w/ comments about how I look, wasn't it? And there was only one person here that you felt was worthy of praising, by creating an entire thread about them, right? But after seeing that photo of you with a certain someone, I have a feeling about who may have inspired you to take these two approaches. Someone who, I know for a fact, has asked other people to do p.r. for them on this forum before.
    LOL,i never challeged you and never said they don't exist i said people don't wear the one with Jesus on it around there necks down here ,but the plain cross ! WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING YOU SEEN MY PIC, I NEVER HAD A PIC ONLINE EVER???? And i dont any p.r work lol that's kinda funny and never will!
    And you feel just because other people takes shots you should too, you know you could have come at me another way and i would have understood!

Gold Poster

LOL,i never challeged you and never said they don't exist i said people don't wear the one with Jesus on it around there necks down here ,but the plain cross ! WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING YOU SEEN MY PIC, I NEVER HAD A PIC ONLINE EVER???? And i dont any p.r work lol that's kinda funny and never will!
    And you feel just because other people takes shots you should too, you know you could have come at me another way and i would have understood!
    Well, in all honesty, your grammar and puctuation (or lack there of) often make you difficult to understand. But the crucifix issue is one I won't bother re-hashing. It should suffice to say that there are Catholics throughout the world wearing them, whether you've noticed them "down there" or not.

And you did indeed ask me the same question repeatedly: "Why the pic, Arianna?" The first time I bothered to answer you, even though I didn't have to. (my mistake) But the second time, you had annoyed me and I decided to let you know about it. You do have a proven track record here for belaboring trivial topics, which you earned all by yourself.

Also, you can start threads about whoever you please. I'm not really interseted in who you do, or do not, find attractive; myself included. As for me seeing your photograph; I may be mistaken, but I doubt it. I guess you're also saying that you've never met anyone here in person. I'll take your word for it.

As things currently stand, you said something complimentary about my friend, Harajuku, which I appreciate. Now, truely; I am asking you very nicely to please leave me alone. You originally approached me on this board, and not the other way around. I'm sure you have many stimulating topics to discuss w/ the other HA members. More power to you. Have fun.
    When did HA become the school for grammer police anyway,just dont ever mention my name again and ill leave you alone!

Veteran Poster

hottt

Veteran Poster

another hottie

Professional Poster

I love that girl Kramer

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Veteran Poster

Tom, her name is Madison. I met her about 8 years ago in NY. She is sweet and very cool . She looks the same as she did back then.

Professional Poster

I read somewhere she moved out to LA or something.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips