Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: iPhone4

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsJizelle View Post
    Herrow everyone!
    Forgive me as I am a little technologically incompetent... Does this new iPhone work or not? I have the 3gs... Just wondering if this one is actually worth the moneys?? does it have reception? Thanks for anyone who can help! I hate technology aha

Xxx jizelle
    The EVO works better, is a better phone, your coverage is all of Sprint and all of Verizons towers and whomever in Canada and Sprints plans are cheaper. 4G aside, Sprints 3G is faster than AT&T's 3G.

Default Re: iPhone4

Verizon Iphone is finally here. no longer are you a prisoner of bullshit ATT service.
    should go for around $200 when they hit the stores next month.

is it finally time to go Iphone ?
    will next generation Android prove to be better ?

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody View Post
    Verizon Iphone is finally here. no longer are you a prisoner of bullshit ATT service.
    should go for around $200 when they hit the stores next month.

is it finally time to go Iphone ?
    will next generation Android prove to be better ?
    I love my iPhone, but I miss Verizon's service. I'm still on the fence though...at least I have a few more weeks to think about it...

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

i hav an iPhone4 as well and yes i drop a few calls here and there maybe a couple a month for over 2kminutes really isnt that bad...i mean before i went to the iPhne i drop the calls in the same places i used to before wit a reg phone so its the network not the phone BUT i love love love multi tasking on the phone...updating facebook while on the phone or getting directions via maps or looking things up on google all while on a call because who of us doesnt walk around with the bluetooth in...no one really talks on the phone itself so its so easy to multi task....for the verizon people that cant do that todaythey dont know what they are missing and they down play it because they dont have it....but i know i wouldnt want to give up that feature to get a little better reception...maybe i am lucky where i live and where i travel too but i dont have that much of a problem...
    just my $.02

Veteran Poster

well some fucker really wanted the new Iphone 4 so bad that they stole it from me so make sure to sleep with it in your pocket! It was a great phone but like with any phone there's never the one thats best for everything but had everything i needed, one being a light to video type in a dark club with and be able to upload and do things in a split second, only froze up or lost calls rarely! just wish all that money on apps and music can tranfer over to whatever i get next, this temp phone fucking sucks!

oh and last time i was at the at&t store the dumb ass that worked there put me on the landline phont with customer service and they were like why are you calling us if your in the store now, there all stupid and i hate dealing with them!

Veteran Poster

Evo SMOKES all other phones including the Iphone. In fact, Iphone isn't even in the same league as Evo. The closest mass market phone is something in the Galaxy S line or the Droid X. Plus, you don't look like a lightweight with that gay-lookin apple logo on the side of the phone.

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

"I'm from the streets" -hippifried

LOL

You're a faggot! Thanks in advance!- PomonaCA

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by PomonaCA View Post
    Evo SMOKES all other phones including the Iphone. In fact, Iphone isn't even in the same league as Evo. The closest mass market phone is something in the Galaxy S line or the Droid X. Plus, you don't look like a lightweight with that gay-lookin apple logo on the side of the phone.
    i plead the 5th, i have an iphone jailbroken, and i can do any if everything your Evo, can do. I have had 2 friends convert from Evo to iPhone after seeing my features. I have been an iPhone user since the 1st Gen, and have jailbroken every model no problem and never had any problems in the last 4 years. And on top of that i have resold each iphone on CL for 300+ so basically i get a free upgrade every year.

I have been on the fence about being with verizon due to the call issues, but honestly i probably dont drop more than 5 calls a month, and i use my phone "A lot" The only other thing is my bill. I'm use to the $130+ since its been the same for years only addition is the unlimited data fee went up when the 3G model dropped, I have been told by peers on the Verizon network that have similar plans to me pay equal to or more.

As for the Verizon iPhone i would WAIT if i were any of you! The video states that they didnt want to wait for the LTE version to be released so they rushed it and came out with the CDMA model. CDMA obviously is the reason it can't Multitask, and the same reason it wont use the 4g network. Honestly who cares about 4g, 3g is just fine, i tether on AT&T's 3G network and i get up to 800kb/s download speeds. Thats better than most Cable Internet providers and all DSL providers. Most regular people wont need over 100kb/s to be satisfied. And to top it off the 5th Gen iPhone drops in June/July, that means there will be a LTE version of the 5th Gen, so why not wait, you waited all this time to have such an amazing device might as well get the best you can get! Reselling the Verizon model wont resell as good as the AT&T model just because International users cant use it without a SIM card in most countrys and there usually the top buyers online.

Rookie Poster

i have an iphone 4 and love the thing to bits...i dont live in the US so cant talk about services but i have never dropped a call with it being my phone's fault...and have never had reception problems....
    My phone is jailbroken and the amount of things i can do with it is amazing....just hope they come up with a JB for 4.2 that is untethered but anywho.....

for me it was between the EVO and the iphone i chose the iphone coz apple have much more backing by developers for games and apps since they dont have to develop for like 50 phones...and it is much more profitable since most of the apple market do not get cracked games.........a prime example of this is that Infinity blade one of the best looking mobile games i have ever seen is NOT on any other phone except the iphone...to my knowledge anyway

Just got a Droid yesterday, the day they announced the Iphone was coming LOL

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by runround04 View Post
    Just got a Droid yesterday, the day they announced the Iphone was coming LOL
    Oops!

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.