Default The fashion world's first transsexual supermodel

Default SL...

A pic of Lea T...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LT.jpg 
Views:	1095 
Size:	181.0 KB 
ID:	333522  

Default Lea T

More... Lea T.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LT 2.jpg 
Views:	1116 
Size:	136.1 KB 
ID:	333523  

Beautiful girl. The story from The Guardian was sad - especially the last paragraph. But it rung true from the TSs I have known

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Thank you very much for bringing this to the attention of the forum, I had
    read about her inclusion in the Givenchy shoot a while back.

On this:

Lea, who says she "cannot allow [herself] the luxury of being in love", is pessimistic about her chances of finding happiness with someone else. Those transsexuals who do enter into serious relationships, she says, often do so by keeping their past from their partners.

"They live as hypocrites; it is a variation on solitude," she said. "We transsexuals are born and grow up alone. After the operation we are born again, but once again alone. And we die alone. It is the price we pay."
    I have heard this sentiment espoused by a number of transwomen, and I
    would say that each woman's experience may vary.

As an example, I would proffer my own life, which is and has been filled with
    meaningful and significant relationships with family, friends, co-workers, and
    significant others.

I do however agree to an extent that one's trans-status may or may not
    impact how one is perceived and treated by others. As such I tend to not go
    into that part of my past with many people, as it is just that, my past, and
    is not particularly germane to my present.

Finally, while there have been quite a number of out as well as stealth models
    in the fashion industry, Lea T is a welcome addition.

Professional Poster

"We transsexuals are born and grow up alone. After the operation we are born again, but once again alone. And we die alone. It is the price we pay."

What bull! as long she is a loving faithful wife many men will be willing to marry one!

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bat1 View Post
    "We transsexuals are born and grow up alone. After the operation we are born again, but once again alone. And we die alone. It is the price we pay."

What bull! as long she is a loving faithful wife many men will be willing to marry one!
    I agree. I think she's mis-attributing her loneliness to her trans status when it's probably more likely a combination of that and her success. Many men have a hard enough time dealing with, let alone falling in love with, independent women. Some even find us intimidating. If she's single it's probably also because she wants to be a model and not a housewife.

~BB~

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

GIven it's significantly harder for a transwoman to find and sustain a LTR, but this girl makes it sound like it's a fantasy.

I can't speak for others, but, although I love GGs to death, I still have profoundly deep, psychological/physical attraction to tgirls. IMO they are basically equal in my mind, the only part that's a challenge is learning to deal with judgmental attitudes from the world outside.

Ultimately, I believe there are huge numbers of str8 men who are fully capable of 'falling in love' with a TG, given the right circumstances.

IMO the more exposure girls have in the media, the easier it will be for the reality to set in that TGs are a type of women who exist as a 3rd sex; they aren't CD/TVs, they don't 'dress up' at night or the weekends. It's who they are, all the time.

From the sound of it, what she needs is a reliable support group comprised of other TGs so that she doesn't feel like a pariah or a leper.

BTW, that top pic is fantastic. It may have initially been taken with the goal in mind to illustrate in a simplistic way what someone who's transgendered looks like, but the photog editor HAD TO KNOW that pic is not so subtly, highly erotic.

It's the kind of photo that's going to confuse a lot of str8 men about why they're getting an erection looking at a pic of a gorgeous tgirl without makeup who's barely covering her 'clitty'