Junior Poster

Default Ya know what would be hot?

A ts lesbian scene with them using a double sided dildo. With their balls touching in the middle. Somebody please steal this idea

Veteran Poster

You mean their balls touching in the middle? Like in the middle space between them? Or their balls touching in the middle like, right in the middle of their scrotums. Or do you mean their balls touching in the middle of the dildo? Kinda vague. What do you mean? You mean with their balls touching in the middle. What do you mean by middle? See I had a similar idea but in my idea their balls were touching except it wasn't in the middle, it was kinda to the left but with 1 nut in the middle. Then I had another idea with them touching in the middle, but it wasn't their balls, it was their taints. Great idea though.

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

"I'm from the streets" -hippifried

LOL

You're a faggot! Thanks in advance!- PomonaCA

Junior Poster

lol both going all the way on the didlo and meeting in the middle therefore there balls would touch, i would provide a picture but unfortunately none exists

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by princevince89 View Post
    lol both going all the way on the didlo and meeting in the middle therefore there balls would touch, i would provide a picture but unfortunately none exists

Do you mean their actual balls touching or their scrotum? Because the actual balls touching would be painful. But if it's their scrotum, exactly how would you define 'middle'? Or are we talking about a theoretical middle?

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

"I'm from the streets" -hippifried

LOL

You're a faggot! Thanks in advance!- PomonaCA

Junior Poster

lol come on dude, are you fucking with me? Its not quantum physics

Junior Poster

It would be interesting. I would like a fucking machines scene with two tgirls facing each other while getting fucked in part. Kissing and watching each other getting fucked would be great. During other parts, one could be getting fucked while the other adds to her pleasure by taking care of her dick, pinching her nipples, spreading her ass, etc. Perhaps the tgirl that is playing helper even has a remote control for the speed of the machine. That would be awesome IMO.

There's no pressure besides brilliance, let's say by day nine?!